- Recorded Date:Nov. 16, 2021
- Event:On Demand
The early days – or even early hours – of a merger or acquisition (M&A) announcement can cause anxiety and stress for Office 365 administrators.
Common activities need to be repeated in the early stages, but these steps often come with unnecessary complexity.
In this session, Microsoft MVPs Steve Goodman and Mike Weaver, and tenant migration expert Rich Dean, will cover the four most common steps toward Office 365 coexistence and explain the simplest route to project success, including:
• Directory Sync/GAL Sync – How to prepare for access and awareness
• Calendar Sharing – How to retrieve a user’s shared calendar, or a room’s free time
• Email Routing – How to guarantee email is routed to the active mailbox before and after migration
• Domain Sharing – How to accommodate both original and new SMTP domains at every stage Aimed at IT Admins, Infrastructure Engineers and Project Managers, this session outlines both technical and project management considerations – giving you a great head start when faced with a tenant migration