- Recorded Date:Jun. 17, 2021
- Event:On Demand
What’s driving Microsoft 365 cross-tenant migrations? Most often it’s prompted by merger and acquisition activity. And establishing coexistence is the first step toward integration. After all, if users can’t communicate between tenants, business operations become chaotic. That’s why it’s crucial to form a solid coexistence strategy from the outset.
In this 30-minute webinar, tenant migration experts Melissa Espinal and Rich Dean reveal solid plans to do exactly that. They cover:
- Directory Sync/GAL Sync - How to prepare for access and awareness
- Calendar Sharing - How to retrieve a user's shared calendar, or a room's free time
- Email Routing - How to guarantee email is routed to the active mailbox before and after migration
- Domain Sharing - How to accommodate both original and new SMTP domains at every stage
Aimed at IT Admins, Infrastructure Engineers and Project Managers, this session outlines both technical and project management considerations, giving you a great head start when faced with a cross-tenant migration.
Speakers: Tenant migration experts Melissa Espinal and Rich Dean