Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 10,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
The Binary Tree Business Development Representative of the DACH region will help generate revenue by soliciting and qualifying leads for all Digital Transformation Solutions (DTS)/Microsoft Cloud Solutions (MCS) DACH products understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information.
This position requires both travel to client sites and the ability to work from home or other designated place of work to perform remote actions on client sites.
- Actively generates qualified sales leads for the Senior Account Executives. Lead generation will be focused on:
- Domino & Notes migrations
- Tenant to Tenant migrations
- Analytics Software – Expert Analytics
- Active Directory migration projects
- Application Modernization
- Aggressively hunts sales leads using a variety of methods, including but not limited to:
- Cold and warm calling
- Targeted emails
- Seeking and leveraging references
- Targeted, localized research
- Provide additional information and scheduling further contact as needed
- Meets or exceeds target of pre-sales calls per day resulting in qualified sales leads for Account Executives.
- Provides a persuasive and appealing sales case to prospective clients, demonstrating the ability to eliminate sales obstacles.
- Presents a strong understanding of the business value of all Binary Tree Microsoft Cloud Solutions’ products and services.
- Builds demand and awareness of product offerings, as well as establishing rapport with key decision makers/prospective clients.
- Creatively drives the Sales and Business Development team while following the pre-defined sales process and lead generation/qualification methodologies.
- Maintains and updates the SalesForce CRM system with clear, concise information.
- At appropriate stage of sales process, coordinates with the designated sales person to provide qualified leads and assists in setting key follow-up appointments.
- Actively seeks ways to improve inside sales process and procedures; looks for and acts upon continuous improvement opportunities for higher sales productivity/outcomes.
- Demonstrates understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles.
- Provide marketing support for tradeshows and sales meetings.
- Shows ability to be a self-starter, a strong closer and have multi-tasking abilities. Remains flexible enough to assume various roles and perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 4-5 years direct sales business development experience with a heavy emphasis on sales expertise, in a high-tech industry
- Deep knowledge of the Microsoft Ecosystem with a large network
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required in German & English.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills/orientation
- Strong oral communication skills and ability to communicate professionally in written/email formats.
- Excellent self-organizational skills and a self-motivated approach is a must.
- Experience using SalesForce is preferred but not necessary
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with AEs and all other support departments.
This role reports to the Digital Transformation Solutions Director of Sales EMEA.
This position will be located in Germany and preferably in North Rhine-Westphalia with the ability to work remotely from home office.
To apply, click here to send us your resume.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.