Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. Our global brand, reputation, and performance are the product of our collective personalities, talents, and drive. Binary Tree is always seeking top talent who enjoy and are committed to learning and developing their careers in a performance—driven environment.
Benefits and Perks
Binary Tree strives to help our employees strike the right balance between work and their personal lives by advancing programs and initiatives that can provide elements of convenience to our work environment and culture. The following are some of the benefits and perks we offer:
- Full range of health benefits – medical, vision, and dental insurance, voluntary life insurance, voluntary short and long term disability benefits are available to you
- Competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and 401K plan with matching incentives
- Generous and flexible paid time off
- Global telecommuting environment (position dependent)
- Alternative work schedules that promotes work-life balance and maximizes potential
- Extensive initial and ongoing training provided by the company
- Exclusive corporate shopping perks with some of the nation’s best-known retailers
But the best perk—the one that really matters—is working with a group of smart, collaborative, fun people who believe in this company and in its mission. Join our world-class team and grow your career.
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager - EMEA
- Channel & Alliance Manager - APAC
- Channel & Alliance Manager - North America
- Surround365 Account Executive
- Senior Consultant - AD and Exchange Migrations / Office 365 Migrations North America
- Senior Consultant - Lotus Notes to Exchange / Office 365 Migrations EMEA
- Office 365 Engineer
- Network Administrator
To apply for any of these positions, please email your resume to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your salary history and technical experience.