- Recorded Date:Jun. 10, 2021
- Event:On Demand
The pandemic has prompted an overabundance of increased M&A/divestiture activity. What does that mean for you? Lots of new tenant migration/consolidation projects, making you responsible for end users being productive in their new organization. But M&A activity-based migrations often come with tight deadlines that IT must hit. And to make matters worse, the native tools available for tenant migration are extremely limited, which not only makes it difficult for IT teams, it also impacts M&A plans and timelines.
So, how can you simplify tenant migrations to align IT outcomes with business requirements? Nick Cavalancia, Microsoft MVP, and Rich Dean from Binary Tree will show you.
What you will learn
- Why Microsoft 365 isn’t “M&A-friendly”
- What needs to be migrated – from data to directories and beyond
- Best practices to building and executing a detailed migration plan
- Nick Cavalancia, Microsoft MVP
- Rich Dean, Binary Tree