- Recorded Date:Apr. 1, 2021
- Event:On Demand
Active Directory is the living heart of most IT organizations. No matter if your organization is on-premises, in the cloud, or in some hybrid situation somewhere in-between, your on-premises Active Directory is most likely the most important part of your IT infrastructure. When it becomes necessary to plan an Active Directory migration or consolidation, making sure you understand the tools available is a vital part of the planning process, now more than ever given the effects of the pandemic on organizations.
There can be many reasons why your organization might need to do an Active Directory migration. No matter the reason, you are going to have to make a decision about what tools to use. Microsoft provides a limited set of native tools. But are they right for your situation?
In this webcast Nathan O’Bryan and Joe Sharmer discuss the available options and how the choices you make will affect your migration. We’ll cover:
- Planning migrations for mergers and divestitures
- How a remote workforce affects your AD migration
- Choosing the right tools for the job
- Nathan O’Bryan, Microsoft Certified Solutions Master & Microsoft MVP
- Joe Sharmer, Principal Solutions Architect, Quest Software