- Recorded Date:Mar. 18, 2021
- Event:On Demand
A crisis eliminates all the reasons why we couldn’t do something before. The pandemic taught us that many people can be productive and work from home for extended periods. The HAFNIUM Exchange Server attack taught us that unpatched and unmaintained Exchange on-premises servers are vulnerable to attack and that it might be a better idea to leave that work to Microsoft by moving email to Exchange Online.
Attackers are attempting to exploit the four critical security flaws in Exchange Servers 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 to gain a foothold in your environment. This is the wake-up call for many organizations to move email from on-premises Exchange to Exchange Online (EXO). Over 5.5 billion mailboxes are supported in EXO – will yours be too?
Join our panelists of Microsoft MVPs and Metalogix and Binary Tree Quest experts to discuss:
- A review of the Exchange Server exploits
- The differences between Exchange on-premises and Exchange Online
- The benefits of mail in Exchange Online over on-premises
- Why you would not move to Exchange Online
- How to make the move to Exchange Online
- How to manage and secure your new environment
You’ll hear from longtime Microsoft MVP and Microsoft 365 expert, Tony Redmond, Microsoft MVP and former CTO of Quadrotech (now part of Quest), Paul Robichaux, Metalogix (now part of Quest) Exchange to Exchange Online migration expert Malte Schoch, and Binary Tree (now part of Quest) migration expert Richard Dean.