Submit a Support Request
Customers who have purchased Binary Tree products now have access to complimentary technical assistance (Standard Support) with the basic functionality of the software 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
When reporting a support request, please ensure you are within our support policy as defined in our Comprehensive User Guide to Binary Tree Support and have reviewed the Product Support Data Collection Document to ensure you include the information needed (per product) to investigate the issue reported.
The documents can be viewed here:
|Product Support Data Collection Document||Comprehensive User Guide to Binary Tree Support|
You can submit a standard support request via: email to email@example.com or by
Support Case Management Process
Reporting a Support Case
Prior to Logging a case you should review these helpful tips.
- Ensure you are running a supported version of the software
- Check the product documentation for a resolution to the issue
- Check the Release Notes and Known Limitations document
- Try to see if the problem is reproducible
- Check to see if the problem is isolated to one machine or more
- Note any recent changes to your system and environment
- Note the version of your Binary Tree product and environment details
- Binary Tree support assigns unique case numbers to all customer requests for assistance. These case numbers allow Support to prioritize and track all cases through resolution.
- All cases are assigned a severity level, and are placed in a queue to be processed by the next available Support Engineer. Binary Tree Support Engineers take ownership of your case and see it through to successful resolution.
- The Support Engineer will contact the customer and gather any additional information needed and will investigate to determine the proper course of action. This may require the Support Engineer to re-create the issue, work with our Binary Tree Software Development Team, and work with the customer on their configuration of the software, etc.
- If the Support Engineer determines that the issue requires a fix to the software, the Support Engineer will notify the Development team. When a fix is made available from the Development Team, the Support Engineer will notify the customer of its availability.