Fast, Fixed-Price Remote Managed Enterprise Exchange Migrations Within or Between Forests, or to the Cloud.
Binary Tree’s SMART Managed Migration service provides a high-velocity, enterprise-scale mailbox remote managed migration within or between Exchange environments, or to the Office 365 cloud. The service combines fixed per-user pricing, a proven process, and value-added offerings to ensure that your migration is a predictable success to your end users as well as your management team.
An Overview of SMART Managed Migrations
Binary Tree Performs the Migration Remotely
SMART Managed Migrations combine Binary Tree’s E2E Complete software, our remote migration specialists, and a proven remote control migration process to move your legacy Exchange users to your new on-premises, cloud or hybrid deployment of Exchange. If interoperability is required, we can assist with the set up of a coexistence environment.
Predictable Timelines and Fixed Per-User Pricing
Whether you intend to migrate all of your users over a single weekend or over the course of multiple weeks or months, your project will have a predictable timeline. SMART Managed Migrations feature fixed per-user pricing and fixed migration events, which means you will know your final cost and completion date before you commit to the remote managed Office 365 or Exchange on-premises migration project.
Highlights of SMART Managed Migrations
Binary Tree Performs Your Migration
- Project is set up in your data center and operated remotely by our team
A Complete Move of Your Mailboxes
- Migrate all email messages, calendar entries, contacts and tasks
- OST files are retained to prevent rebuilding mailboxes after the move
Predictable Pricing and Timeline
- Low, fixed per-user pricing can be significantly less than competitors
- A fixed migration timeline
- Migrate up to 2,500 users for weekend migrations
- Migrate up to 5,000 users/week for longer, phased migrations
- ISO 27001-compliant processes
- Data never leaves your environment
We Will Keep You Informed
- Automated user notifications and migration status reports keep customers up-to-date
Optional Value-Added Services
- Coexistence options include directory synchronization, ADFS, and calendar free/busy integration
- Migrate public folders
- Analyze and migrate AD
For more information on SMART Managed Migrations, download the services brochure.
Contact Sales for more information and pricing on SMART Managed Migrations.