Fast, Fixed-Price Enterprise Migrations from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Office 365.
Binary Tree’s Remote Hosted Migration service provides a high-velocity, enterprise-scale mailbox migration from IBM/Lotus Domino to Microsoft Office 365. The service combines fixed per-user pricing, a proven process and value-added offerings to ensure that your enterprise migration is a predictable success to your end users as well as your management team.
An Overview of Remote Hosted Migrations
Binary Tree Performs the Migration from Our Data Center
Binary Tree specialists perform the Lotus Notes to Microsoft Office 365 migration remotely using hardware and software in our data center. If a period of interoperability is required, Binary Tree will provide the coexistence software, remotely set it up on your hardware in your environment and manage it remotely.
The Fastest Enterprise Migrations Available to Office 365
Your data is securely replicated to our data center and then migrated to Office 365. Since we have an internet connection dedicated solely to migrating data, your email will be migrated faster than you could migrate it directly. After the migration, your data is deleted from our systems.
Predictable Timelines and Fixed Per-User Pricing
Whether you intend to migrate all of your users over a single weekend or over the course of multiple weeks or months, your project will have a predictable timeline. Remote Hosted Migrations feature fixed per-user pricing and fixed migration events, which means you will know your final cost and completion date before you commit to the project.
Highlights of Remote Hosted Migrations
Binary Tree Performs Your Migration
- Project is set up in our data center and operated by our team
Migrate Your Notes Users to Office 365
- Migrate either a date range of email or all email messages to Exchange Online
- Migrate all calendar entries, contacts and to-do’s
Predictable Pricing and Timeline
- Low, fixed per-user pricing can be significantly less than competitors
- A fixed migration timeline
- Migrate up to 2,500 users for weekend migrations
- Migrate up to 5,000 users/week for longer, phased migrations
- ISO 27001-compliant processes
- SOC3 Compliant data centers
- Replicated data is deleted after project
We Will Keep You Informed
- Automated user notifications and migration status reports keep customers up-to-date
Optional Value-Added Services
- Enable the interoperability of email and calendars between Outlook and Notes users
- Enable Outlook users to interact with Notes email-enabled apps
For more information on Lotus Notes to Microsoft Office 365 Remote Hosted Migrations, download the services brochure.
Contact Sales for more information and pricing on Remote Hosted Migrations.