Get your Exchange migration environment up and running quickly.
E2E Complete Quick Starts are remotely delivered services designed to help your organization to get your Office 365 or Exchange 2013 migration environment up and running quickly with the E2E Complete software.
E2E Complete Quick Starts are available for the following types of Exchange migration projects:
- An Inter-Organizational Exchange 2013 Migration: This is a 2-day Quick Start
- An Exchange Migration to Office 365: This is a 2-day Quick Start
E2E Complete Quick Starts include…
- Review of your current migration plan and environment specifics
- Determination of an appropriate deployment architecture
- Confirmation of the necessary storage requirements
- Verification that all software prerequisites are installed within the environment
- Configuration of your hardware that is dedicated to the processing of the migration
- Establish directory synchronization if inter-org migration or verification of ADFS/coexistence server if cloud migration
- Installation, configuration, and testing of the E2E Complete software in your environment
- Knowledge transfer from our subject matter experts to your migration and support teams on migration best practices with our software
At the conclusion of the Quick Start engagement, your team will be ready to use E2E Complete to finalize any remaining setup tasks as well as perform, manage and support the migration of mailboxes and users (and public folders if applicable) from your legacy Exchange environment to your new on-premises, online or hybrid Exchange environment.
Contact Sales to inquire about a quick start for your E2E Complete project.