Binary Tree continues to innovate with updates to Power365®July 28, 2020
KENDALL PARK, N.J. – July 28, 2020 – Binary Tree, a global software and SaaS solutions provider designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud, today announced a significant evolution of the industry-leading Power365 Tenant-to-Tenant solution. Power365 enables organizations to migrate workloads to Microsoft 365, transform domains and addresses, and establish short-term or long-term coexistence between tenants, and now, customers and partners can trial Power365 Migration and even buy up to 500 licenses for an unlimited migration experience, right within the software.
“With our full trial experience to migrate up to three users, organizations can experience the user-friendly and high-end performance of Power365,” said Pete Caldecourt, Binary Tree’s Vice President, Products. “With a self-service payment option in Power365 Migration, we are giving a low-touch option to small and medium size organizations or even to enterprises performing smaller-scale tenant migrations.”
The new advancements let organizations try and buy Power365 Migration on their schedule – with the option to talk to a Binary Tree sales expert, if needed, to:
- Migrate to Microsoft 365 from on-premises Exchange or from other Microsoft 365 tenants
- Move mail, archives, and OneDrive for Business data between tenants
- Experience an unlimited migration, without data caps or restrictions
Power365 now allows organizations to:
- Try Power365 Migration without limits on data sync passes – including OneDrive content – for up to three users for 14 days. With automatic discovery and matching, customers can test Power365 over a two-week period to gain added confidence in selecting Power365 for projects.
- Use the convenience of a self-service payment option via a low touch process for up to 500 licenses. Enjoy getting started on migration projects quickly, with included support for one year – all through a seamless credit card payment.
- Migrate mail, archives, and OneDrive for Business, with included support, for each trial and/or purchase.
Binary Tree’s Power365 Platform allows easy integration and migration between tenants of Office 365. It helps corporations unify their email domains, create global address lists, enable unified calendar lookups, perform high-velocity mail migrations, establish coexistence, and migrate or consolidate Active Directory environments, all while keeping focus on a premium user experience with uninterrupted productivity.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 10,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
Senior Director, Global Marketing