Binary Tree’s Evolving Solutions Spark a RebrandJanuary 21, 2017
More ways to help plan, move, and manage enterprise transformations.
KENDALL PARK, NJ – (January 21, 2017) – Binary Tree, a leading IT transformation provider of enterprise migration solutions, today launched a refresh of its corporate brand. Along with a modernized logo and website, the company debuts new names for its evolving products and services.
“At a high level, there are three phases to any transformation — plan, move, and manage. The upfront planning phase and the overall managing phase are often as big if not larger in scope than the move itself,” says Steven Pivnik, CEO of Binary Tree. In the past few years, our clients have started asking us to help plan and manage their transformations to Microsoft platforms as well. So we’re excited to debut a new brand identity that reflects our evolution, as well as broader capabilities to help with a complete transformation.”
Binary Tree’s portfolio also helps channel partners accelerate growth and evolve their business models. “The evolution we’re bringing to market allows our channel partners to change the conversation with clients,” said Ryan Niemann, Senior Vice President and Chief Revenue Office. “Our partners can have a strategic impact helping enterprises throughout the transformation journey. Binary Tree is equipping partners with the innovative technology, skills, training and support to enable client success.”
Binary Tree’s full solutions offering:
- Assessments to get source and target systems ready to go
- Quick starts to get teams up and running with Binary Tree software
- Migration-as-a-service to manage the move from end-to-end
- Migration software to securely automate and streamline a move
- Integration software that keeps systems in sync
- Help desk and onboarding for end users
Binary Tree’s products and services reference guide:
- Active Directory Pro (formerly SMART Active Directory Migrator)
- Directory Sync Pro (formerly SMART Directory Sync)
- Exchange Pro (formerly E2E Complete)
- Notes Migrator – CMT (formerly CMT for Exchange or CMTe)
- Notes Archive Migrator – CMT (formerly Archive Migrator)
- Notes Integration – CMT (formerly CMT for Coexistence or CMTc)
- Notes Assessments (formerly SMART Migration Assessment for Domino)
- Active Directory Assessments
- Notes Integration Assurance
- Exchange Quick Start (formerly E2E Complete Quick Start)
- Notes Quick Start (formerly CMT Archive Migrator Quick Start, CMT for Exchange Quick Start)
Migration as a Service
- Notes MaaS (formerly Remote Hosted Migration, Remote Managed Migration)
End User Services
- Onboarding Services
- Productivity Services
- Help Desk Services
For more about these products and services, see www.binarytree.com.
ABOUT BINARY TREE
At Binary Tree, we power enterprise transformations. Our award-winning software and services help enterprises modernize their Microsoft email, directories and applications by moving and integrating them to the cloud. Binary Tree mitigates the risk of delays, downtime and budget overruns that often come with complex transformation projects in large organizations. We understand enterprise migration requirements that go well beyond the needs of small companies. Since 1993, we’ve transformed more than 7,000 global clients and 40 million users, including 6 million to Office 365. Our business-first approach helps plan, move and manage the transformation process from end-to-end. So clients stay focused on their core business while our experts deliver a low-risk, successful IT transformation.
Binary Tree is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor for Offices 365. Our headquarters are located outside of New York City with global offices in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Sweden and Singapore. For more, visit us at www.binarytree.com.
- LinkedIn: Binary Tree Inc.
- Facebook: Binary Tree
- Twitter: @BinaryTreeInc
- Blog: www.binarytree.com/blog
Global Marketing Director