Binary Tree Releases CMT for Coexistence Version 3.5November 19, 2015
New “On the Fly” Encryption/Decryption Feature Protects Privacy During/After Migration
KENDALL PARK, NJ – (November 19, 2015) – Binary Tree today announced Version 3.5 of its CMT for Coexistence software for establishing high-fidelity interoperability and preserving user workflow between IBM/Lotus Domino and Microsoft Exchange/Office 365 platforms. With this release, corporate messaging environments with private or secure content are now protected through automatic detection and conversion of encrypted emails, even on mobile devices.
“Our goal with this release is to protect email privacy regardless of origin or destination,” states Binary Tree CTO, Vadim Gringolts. “This feature detects IBM/Lotus Domino encrypted emails and decrypts them ‘on the fly,’ so email messages can be delivered to Microsoft Exchange and remain private. Conversely, emails marked as ‘private’ on the Microsoft Exchange side can be automatically encrypted on the Domino side.”
While this feature is valuable to any organization moving from a legacy IBM/Lotus Domino platform to Microsoft Exchange/Office 365, it is crucial to financial, healthcare, government, and other industries where privacy is under increased scrutiny. Binary Tree is the only enterprise migration company to offer this advanced ‘on the fly’ capability, and CMT for Coexistence is the only solution with the ability to encrypt emails directly from mobile devices.
About CMT for Coexistence
CMT for Coexistence enables robust interoperability between users on diverse email platforms due to a migration, merger or acquisition. If your organization needs to migrate between IBM/Lotus Domino and on-premises or cloud versions of Microsoft Exchange over an extended period of time or needs to coexist long-term with both platforms, CMT for Coexistence preserves the workflow of your users by ensuring the high-fidelity interchange of directory information, email, calendar entries, calendar free/ busy availability, and email-enabled applications.
- Directory Workflow establishes directory synchronization between on-premises versions of Domino and Exchange to make sure that user addressing is transparent and functional, regardless of the migration status of the users.
- Availability Workflow provides for calendar free/busy lookups to ensure that users can obtain availability information for other users, regardless of the system the users are associated with.
- Messaging Workflow enables the high-availability, high-performance, and high-fidelity exchange of data that preserves the workflow related to email, including document and database links.
- Calendar Workflow ensures that calendars stay synchronized between Notes and Outlook users when creating, updating, rescheduling, and cancelling meetings, regardless of a user’s migration status.
- Application Workflow preserves the ability of a user to receive application-originated emails and perform the actions required by these emails.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree is a singularly focused global provider of migration software and solutions for Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and Windows Server environments. Since 1993, Binary Tree has enabled more than 6,000 customers to migrate more than 35 million email users, and facilitated some of the most complex migrations on the planet. Its software solutions are available for migrating from Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013 and Lotus Notes to on-premises and online versions of Microsoft Exchange, as well as migrations of Active Directory and Windows Server environments. Binary Tree is a Microsoft Gold Messaging Partner, an IBM Advanced Business Partner, and is one of Microsoft’s preferred vendors for migrating to Microsoft Office 365. The Company is headquartered outside of New York City with offices in Hong Kong, London, Paris, Stockholm and Sydney. For more information, visit us at www.binarytree.com.
Binary Tree Social Media Resources