- Date enregistrée:Sept. 14, 2021
- Événement:a la demande
Mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures are common business activities that can have a huge impact on your Microsoft 365 tenant. These events come with complicated legal maneuvers and rigid timelines.
Most of these situations require completing Active Directory migrations on a schedule made by lawyers and executives, with little regard for how long it actually takes to move the associated data and workloads.
It's up to the technical team to work out how to complete the migration and meet their deadline.
Successfully executing an on-premises Active Directory migration is a complex process. In this on-demand webcast, Active Directory migration experts Nathan O’Bryan and Becky Cross will explore how to manage these complex migrations, including some common mistakes to avoid. In particular, you'll get tips on ways to:
- Set an achievable project timeline
- Understanding what to migrate
- Maintain separate AD environments after the migration
- Nathan O'Bryan, Contributing Editor, ITPro Today
- Becky Cross, Principal Consultant, Binary Tree