Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
At Binary Tree, we power enterprise transformations. Our award-winning software and services help Enterprise businesses modernize their Microsoft email, directories and applications by moving and integrating them to the cloud. Binary Tree mitigates the risk of delays, downtime, and budget overruns for complex transformation projects for large organizations. We understand Enterprise migration requirements that go well beyond the needs of small companies. Since 1993, we’ve transformed more than 7,000 global clients and 35 million users, including 5 million to Office 365. Our business first approach helps plan, move and manage the transformation process from end-to-end. So, clients stay focused on their core business while our experts deliver a low-risk, successful IT transformation.
Binary Tree is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor for Offices 365. Our headquarters are located outside of New York City with global offices in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Sweden and Hong Kong. For more, visit us at www.binarytree.com.
The Binary Tree Technical Writer/Video Producer is responsible for creating clear, well organized technical content for all components of the Binary Tree product suite. This documentation will include the delivery of product user guides, known limitation documents, release notes and installation guides. In addition, this role will be responsible for the video production and management of the product help videos.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain product user guides to include new product features
- Maintain known limitations documents based on releases
- Maintain and update release notes with input from the Product Management team
- Create, produce and publish technical help videos
- Create and facilitate product webinars
- At least 5 years of technical writing experience, including both written and video production
- Technical background in Microsoft Infrastructure, Directory, and Messaging technologies, such as Exchange, Active Directory, Networking and Security, Windows Operating Systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize workloads with a high degree of accuracy and minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- A proven track record of working independently with limited supervision.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Prior experience with Camtasia video production software
- Microsoft certifications in the Infrastructure, Active Directory or Messaging areas.
- Experience with MadCap Flare software
- 4-year college degree from an accredited university/college.
The successful candidate will become part of Binary Tree’s Partners and Channel’s team and will report to the Director, Global Partners and Channel
Preferred location is the East Coast with the ability to work from home.
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.