Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 10,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
The Binary Tree Technical Trainer is responsible for enabling Binary Tree partners on how to deploy and configure the Binary Tree solutions. This role will design the training classes, write the training materials and facilitate classes in a virtual and live classroom environment, in multiple time zones.
- Performs training need assessments by collecting information from internal and external sources.
- Designs training curriculum for new Binary Tree products by producing a training outline, learning objectives, facilitation guide and participant guide.
- Facilitates technical partner training sessions, workshops and webinars either remotely or in a live classroom setting.
- Produces the training calendar based on business needs • Maintains the LMS (Accord Portal) and Learn on Demand systems.
- Responsible for the enrollment of training participants • Designs and delivers new training classes for new product releases.
- Creates instructor materials (outlines, instructional materials & training aids).
- Mentors other instructors in the subject matter, content and course delivery techniques.
- Manages certification break-fix labs, certificates and badges.
- Uploads and maintains documentation in the partner portal.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least 5 years of technical training experience, including both developing training materials and delivering them on-line and face to face.
- Technical background in Microsoft Infrastructure, Directory, and Messaging technologies, such as Exchange, Active Directory, Networking and Security, Windows Operating Systems. • Knowledge of Microsoft Window Server architectures and technologies for authorization and authentication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize workloads with a high degree of accuracy and minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- A proven track record of working independently with limited supervision.
- Microsoft certifications in the Infrastructure, Directory, and Messaging areas.
- 4-year college degree from an accredited university/college.
- Microsoft certified trainer
This role will report to the Director of Global Partners and Channel
This position will be working from a home/remote office, experience excelling in this type of environment is a plus with up to 10% travel. Up to 15% of overall monthly schedule will be outside of the normal working hours.
To apply for this position, click here to send us your resume.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.