Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 10,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
Our Weekend Warrior Technical Product Engineers are responsible for handling customer calls and emails, “interviewing” customers to gather pertinent information, initial case triage, root cause analysis, as well as responding to service requests. They understand Binary Tree’s technically diverse products as well as the customer’s messaging environment, answer customer questions, diagnose environmental issues, and escalate defects to the appropriate escalation team members to ensure a quality customer experience. They work effectively with little-to-no management oversight.
This is a sub-contractor position. The selected candidate will be hired through an external agency and will report into Binary Tree’s Customer Success Center.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience, in a product support, or an analogous, phone-in environment such as customer service or help desk; minimum 2 to 4 years’ experience, in a customer service role.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with the following core Microsoft technologies is essential. Preference given to candidates that have proven experience with multiple listed technologies and hold current Microsoft technology certifications (MCSA, MCSE, MCP, Office 365, Azure, etc.):
- Microsoft core technologies including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Windows server and desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Active Directory & LDAP directories and schemas
- Microsoft 365 & Office 365 platform (SaaS) administration
- Microsoft Azure cloud administration
- Microsoft Exchange servers, Autodiscover, Availability services, mail routing & Outlook email clients
- Microsoft SQL administration, queries, and database constructs
- Microsoft Powershell and other related scripting languages
- General email centric networking technologies including but not limited to:
- TCP/IP (examples: DNS, DHCP, Telnet, NSLookup, etc.)
- SMTPmail routing, topology, and architecture
- Web browsers, web based technologies and applications.
- Anti-virus platforms and how to identity application behavior impacted by these technologies
- Familiarity with IBM Domino and IBM Notes clients desirable
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting experience/abilities; proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced remote work team oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills, in English, both verbally and in writing; strong desire to interact with partners and promote successful outcomes
As a Weekend Warrior, the Technical Product Engineer will work in 12-hour shifts over the weekend: Friday-Saturday-Sunday or Saturday-Sunday-Monday, 8:00am-8:00pm US Eastern Time.
The successful candidate will be hired through a sub-contract and will report to Binary Tree’s Customer Success Center, reporting to the Manager, Technical Product Engineering.
Preferred location is in India with the ability to work from home.
Please click here to apply through via LinkedIn.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.