Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
At Binary Tree, we power enterprise transformations. Our award-winning software and services help Enterprise businesses modernize their Microsoft email, directories and applications by moving and integrating them to the cloud. Binary Tree mitigates the risk of delays, downtime, and budget overruns for complex transformation projects for large organizations. We understand Enterprise migration requirements that go well beyond the needs of small companies. Since 1993, we’ve transformed more than 7,000 global clients and 35 million users, including 5 million to Office 365. Our business first approach helps plan, move and manage the transformation process from end-to-end. So, clients stay focused on their core business while our experts deliver a low-risk, successful IT transformation.
Binary Tree is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor for Offices 365. Our headquarters are located outside of New York City with global offices in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Sweden and Hong Kong. For more, visit us at www.binarytree.com.
The Binary Tree Technical Enablement Manager/Lead is responsible for enabling Binary Tree partners on how to deploy and configure the Binary Tree solutions. This role will design the training classes, write the training materials and deliver the classes in a virtual and live classroom environment, in multiple time zones.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce the training calendar based on business needs
- Deliver training sessions, workshops and webinars to group or individuals in a variety of global timezones.
- Create training manuals and classroom agendas to be used as part of the training classes
- Maintain the LMS (Accord Portal) and Learn on Demand systems
- Responsible for the enrollment of training participants
- Creation and management of the training certification process including certificates and badges
- Maintenance of training brochures to be shared internally and externally
- Design and deliver new training classes for new product releases
- Create instructor materials (outlines, instructional materials & training aids).
- Mentor other instructors in the subject matter, content and course delivery techniques
- Management of the certification break-fix labs
- Upload and maintain documentation in the partner portal
- At least 5 years of technical training experience, including both building training materials and delivering them on-line and face to face.
- Technical background in Microsoft Infrastructure, Directory, and Messaging technologies, such as Exchange, Active Directory, Networking and Security, Windows Operating Systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize workloads with a high degree of accuracy and minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- A proven track record of working independently with limited supervision.
- Microsoft certifications in the Infrastructure, Directory, and Messaging areas.
- Training/teaching certification from an accredited institution or program.
- Learn on Demand experience
- Microsoft certified trainer
- 4-year college degree from an accredited university/college.
Preferred location is the East Coast with the ability to work from home.
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.