Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree is a Microsoft Gold Partner for messaging, cloud productivity and application development and is dedicated to and focused on enterprise transformations to Microsoft platforms. Since 1993, Binary Tree has transformed more than 8,000 global clients and 42 million users, including 7.5 million users to Office 365. The company is a globally preferred vendor for Office 365. Its headquarters is located outside of New York City with global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. Its award-winning software and services help companies modernize email, directories and applications by moving and integrating them to the Microsoft cloud. The company’s business-first approach helps plan, move and manage the transformation process from end to end so that clients can stay focused on their core businesses. Binary Tree’s experts deliver low-risk, successful IT transformations. Visit for more information.
The Solution Architect in the Sales Engineering Team will provide direct technical assistance to the Sales Team with pre-sales opportunities, technical support to the Channel and Alliances Team with enablement content creation and support of key partner engagements. Individuals in this role must display a high level of technical expertise in the Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory platforms, have strong communication skills, and be highly flexible and capable of effective multi-tasking. Experience with Lotus Notes mail migration is a plus. Candidates must be independent and self-sufficient, requiring guidance rather than continuous supervision.
SME in all Binary Tree products and key technologies and platforms:
- As a team, Solution Architects will possess knowledge of all Binary Tree Microsoft Platform products.
- As a team, Solution Architects will possess advanced knowledge of Exchange, Active Directory, Networking, Office 365, Microsoft Operating Systems, virtualization, and more, as new products are introduced.
- As a team, Solution Architects will become familiar with competitive products to assist in developing a competitive differentiation in Binary Tree product functionality and positioning.
- Each Solution Architect will possess full understanding of messaging migration, coexistence, and analysis.
- Solution Architects will deliver strategic product demonstrations and participate in technical discussions with key prospects. Opportunities and prospects will be defined as key by either size, forecasted revenue or by intangible factors qualified by the Sales or Partner Management.
- Solution Architects will be able to present technical capabilities as well as the business value of all Binary Tree products and services.
- Solution Architects will define, present, and demonstrate the Binary Tree product suite to prospects in person and via other web collaboration tools.
- Solution Architects will be able to interpret requirements by actively listening to clients and using astute questioning to understand, anticipate and exceed their expectations.
- Solution Architects will be able to provide prospects with a compelling argument that Binary Tree products and/or services will best satisfy their needs in terms of features, functions, and delivery.
- Solution Architects will be able to provide technical assistance in responding to functional and technical elements of key RFIs, RFPs, and SOWs.
- Solution Architects will define and deliver remote or on-site POC’s to selected prospects.
- Solution Architects will participate in content creation and delivery of Webinars.
- Solution Architects will participate in content creation of White Papers.
- Solution Architects will represent Binary Tree at selected trade shows and conferences.
- Solution Architects will provide advanced product deployment support for strategic partners.
- Solution Architects will serve as a second-level resource for Partner Forums.
- When necessary, Solution Architects will deliver remote or on-site product deployment or troubleshooting services.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Expertise in architectural concepts for Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Expertise in Microsoft Office 365 identity and authentication concepts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server architectures and technologies for authorization and authentication
- Experience with Binary Tree products (P365, ADPRO, Exchange PRO and Directory Sync) is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of general technical pre-sales experience
- Experience with Professional Consulting Services is a plus
- Strong Multi-tasking skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Works and communicates effectively across departments.
This role will report to the Director of Microsoft Cloud Services Delivery.
This position is global, located in North America. Preferred location is on the East Coast with the ability to work remotely. Travel is required 25% for events and corporate meetings.
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.