Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a pension plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
At Binary Tree, we power enterprise transformations. Our award-winning software and services help Enterprise businesses modernize their Microsoft email, directories and applications by moving and integrating them to the cloud. Binary Tree mitigates the risk of delays, downtime, and budget overruns for complex transformation projects for large organizations. We understand Enterprise migration requirements that go well beyond the needs of small companies. Since 1993, we’ve transformed more than 8,000 global clients and 42 million users, including 7.5 million to Office 365. Our business first approach helps plan, move and manage the transformation process from end-to-end. So, clients stay focused on their core business while our experts deliver a low-risk, successful IT transformation.
Binary Tree is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor for Offices 365. Our headquarters are located outside of New York City with global offices in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Sweden and Singapore. For more, visit us at www.binarytree.com.
The Solution Architect in the Sales Engineering Team will provide direct technical assistance to the Sales Team with pre-sales opportunities, technical support to the Channel and Alliances Team, enablement content creation and support of key partner engagements. Individuals in this role must display a high level of technical expertise in the Lotus Notes / Domino platform and good knowledge of the Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory platforms; have strong communication skills; and be highly flexible and capable of effective multi-tasking. Experience with Lotus Notes mail and application migration is a plus. Candidates must be independent and self-sufficient, requiring guidance rather than continuous supervision.
SME in all Binary Tree products and key technologies and platforms:
- Solution Architects will possess knowledge of all Binary Tree Microsoft Platform products.
- Solution Architects will possess advanced knowledge of Lotus Notes / Domino; and a good working knowledge of Exchange, Active Directory, SharePoint or other collaboration platforms, Networking, Office 365, Microsoft Operating Systems, virtualization and more.
- Solution Architects will become familiar with competitive products to assist in developing a competitive differentiation in Binary Tree product functionality and positioning.
- Each Solution Architect will possess full understanding of messaging migration, coexistence, and analysis.
- Solution Architects will deliver strategic product demonstrations and participate in technical discussions with key prospects. Opportunities and prospects will be defined as key by either size, forecasted revenue or by intangible factors qualified by the Sales or Partner Management.
- Solution Architects will be able to present technical capabilities as well as the business value of all Binary Tree products and services.
- Solution Architects will define, present, and demonstrate the Binary Tree product suite to prospects in person and via other web collaboration tools.
- Solution Architects will be able to interpret requirements by actively listening to clients and using astute questioning to understand, anticipate and exceed their expectations.
- Solution Architects will be able to provide prospects with a compelling argument that Binary Tree products and/or services will best satisfy their needs in terms of features, functions, and delivery.
- Solution Architects will be able to provide technical assistance in responding to functional and technical elements of key RFIs, RFPs, and SOWs.
- Solution Architects will define and deliver remote or on-site POC’s to selected prospects.
- Solution Architects will participate in content creation and delivery of Webinars.
- Solution Architects will participate in content creation of White Papers.
- Solution Architects will represent Binary Tree at selected trade shows and conferences.
- Solution Architects will provide advanced product deployment support for strategic partners.
- Solution Architects will serve as a second-level resource for Partner Forums.
- When necessary, Solution Architects will deliver remote or on-site product deployment and troubleshooting services.
- Expertise in Lotus Notes / Domino mail and application design, administration and migration
- Ability to write LotusScript / Formula an advantage
- Native German speaker, fluent in written and spoken English, other languages a plus.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office 365 identity and authentication concepts
- Good knowledge of architectural concepts for Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server architectures and technologies for authorization and authentication
- Experience with Binary Tree products (Notes Integration, Notes Migrator, Self Service Archive Migrator and Directory Sync Pro) is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of general technical pre-sales experience
- Experience with Professional Consulting Services is a plus
- Strong Multi-tasking skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Works and communicates effectively across departments.
This role will report to the DTS Solutions Architect Team Lead and the DTS VP of Sales in a matrix management arrangement.
This position is primarily for the DACH region. Preferred location is in Germany with the ability to work remotely. Travel is required 30% - 40% for events and corporate meetings.
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.