The Senior Solution Architect in the Sales Engineering Team will provide direct technical assistance to the Sales Team with pre-sales opportunities, technical support to the Channel and Alliances Team with enablement content creation and support of key partner engagements.
Individuals in this role must display a high level of technical expertise in the Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory platforms, have strong communication skills, and be highly flexible and capable of effective multi-tasking. Experience with Lotus Notes mail migration is a plus. They must be independent and self-sufficient, requiring guidance rather than continuous supervision.
Main Role and Responsibilities
Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all Binary Tree products and key technologies and platforms:
- As a team, Senior Solution Architects will possess advanced knowledge of all Binary Tree products, while each individual member will have advanced knowledge of two or more products, including deployment, operation, all features and functions as well as product internals;
- As a team, Senior Solution Architects will possess advanced knowledge of Domino, Exchange, Active Directory, Networking, Office 365, Microsoft Operating Systems, virtualization, and more, while each individual member will have advanced knowledge of two or more environments;
- As a team, Senior Solution Architects will become familiar with competitive products to assist in developing a competitive differentiation in Binary Tree product functionality and positioning;
- Each Senior Solution Architect will possess full understanding of messaging migration, coexistence, and analysis;
- Senior Solution Architects will deliver strategic product demonstrations and participate in technical discussions with key prospects. Opportunities and prospects will be defined as key by either size, forecasted revenue or by intangible factors qualified by the Sales or Partner Management;
- Senior Solution Architects will be able to present technical capabilities as well as the business value of all Binary Tree products and services;
- Senior Solution Architects will define, present, and demonstrate the Binary Tree product suite to prospects in person and via other web collaboration tools;
- Senior Solution Architects will be able to interpret requirements by actively listening to clients and using astute questioning to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs;
- Senior Solution Architects will be able to provide prospects with a compelling argument that Binary Tree products and/or services will best satisfy their needs in terms of features, functions, and delivery;
- Senior Solution Architects will be able to provide technical assistance in responding to functional and technical elements of key RFIs, RFPs, and SOWs;
- Solution Architects will define and deliver remote or on-site POC’s to selected prospects;
- Senior Solution Architects will contribute to the organizational thought leadership initiative by actively blogging and tweeting;
- Senior Solution Architects will participate in content creation and delivery of Webinars;
- Senior Solution Architects will participate in content creation of White Papers;
- Senior Solution Architects will represent Binary Tree at selected trade shows and conferences;
- Senior Solution Architects will provide advanced product deployment support for strategic partners;
- Senior Solution Architects will serve as a second-level resource for Partner Forums;
- When necessary, Senior Solution Architects will deliver remote or on-site product deployment or troubleshooting services;
Skills and Specifications
- Expertise in architectural concepts for Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Expertise in Microsoft Office 365 identity and authentication concepts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server architectures and technologies for authorization and authentication
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes/Domino is a plus
- Experience with Binary Tree products (SMART Directory Sync, SMART ADM, CMT for Coexistence and CMT for Exchange) is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Effective written and oral communication skills
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 7 years of general technical pre-sales experience
- Experience with Professional Consulting Services is a plus
- Strong Multi-tasking skills and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Works and communicates effectively across departments
This role will report to the Global Director of Sales Engineering.
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.