Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 10,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
Senior Software Engineers are responsible for implementing substantial new product functionality (i.e., major subsystems and components), as well as maintaining existing products and solving complex problems. They are expected to work effectively with little-to-no daily management oversight. They should be experienced in interpreting functional requirements and driving quality into the design and implementation process. They should have a thorough knowledge of the full software development life cycle (SDLC) and be able to consistently produce high-quality software.
- Implement substantial new functionality (i.e., major subsystems), as well as maintain existing products and solve complex problems.
- Drive quality into the design and implementation process.
- Interpret functional requirements and produce high-quality software.
- Collaborate with other team members including product architects, QA engineers, and support engineers.
- Interact with clients on an occasional basis to obtain technical details.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience in a company that implemented and sold software products in a competitive marketplace.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in enterprise software development with C#/.NET/SQL Server.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming, threading and concurrent programming.
- Solid experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Self-starter with solid communication skills, verbally and in writing.
- Specialized or technical knowledge preferred:
- Microsoft Azure development experience, including Service Fabric.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Graph API with a solid understanding of the backend server technologies, including Active Directory and Exchange.
This role reports to the Director of Development.
This position is global. Preferred location is the United States with the ability to work remotely.
To apply for this position, send your resume by clicking here.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.