Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 10,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
The Senior Manager, Global Digital Strategy is responsible for overseeing the planning, development, execution and measurement of all global inbound and outbound digital marketing efforts. Overall digital marketing strategy will include finding ways to acquire, engage, re-engage and retain clients across a variety of channels. This role requires a proven track record in leading and evolving digital strategies, driving audience engagements across the buying journey, being data insights focused, and having agility in optimization. Viewed as the passionate, internal digital thought-leader, this role is one-part Strategist, one-part Planner, and one-part Digital Media Consultant in working through partnerships across functions.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing leadership to evolve and optimize our brand and digital marketing goals, strategies, and tactics
- Lead teams to drive and coordinate integration of digital strategy across all channels and regions
- Act as the catalyst for digital maturity, promoting cross-functional focus on customer experience
- Manage and direct our digital marketing activities, including SEO, SEM and digital advertising
- Manage our corporate web properties to drive qualified leads, coordinating closely with Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing Operations, and other internal stakeholders
- Drive conversion optimization of all digital executions, including implementing appropriate tools, optimizing content on a regular basis and improving the usability and experience of integrated SaaS platforms
- Develop and maintain a digital marketing dashboard to report key metrics of digital performance through conversion to Leads and Sales Opportunities
- Establish program measurement methodology and analyze results in terms of ROI and success criteria (attraction, engagement, qualification, acceleration)
- Test the performance of landing pages, special promotions, content and product placement
- Coordinate corporate marketing, regional marketing, and field marketing to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives
Qualifications and Requirements
- 10+ years of hands-on Marketing agency experience in the digital age with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Management and leadership experience mentoring junior marketers is preferred
- Solid competency and proven track-record of SEO, SEM, digital media, website UX, and marketing automation
- Strong collaborative skills – developing creative branding, messaging and positioning in marketing assets that incorporates multiple points of view from different parts of the business but comes across in one coherent voice
- Multi-faceted communicator – connects with a variety of audiences across written, verbal, and presentations
- Ability to influence at all levels of the company
- Results driven and thrives in a fast-paced agile environment
This position will report directly to the Senior Director, Global Marketing.
This position is based in Jacksonville, FL, Philadelphia, PA or Princeton, NJ areas with the ability to work remotely. Travel may be required for events and corporate meetings. Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
To apply for this position, click here to send us your resume.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.