Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 10,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
The Senior Consultant is part of a team that manages and delivers migrations for mid-scale to enterprise level customers migrating to Office 365 or Exchange using Binary Tree’s proven Migration as a Service Model. The Migration Technical Consultant’s responsibilities include onboarding new customers, ensuring that deliverables are completed on time and according to MaaS Migration strategy. In conjunction with the MaaS Team Lead, this individual will be responsible for managing client expectations and allocating other technical resources to projects as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a technical consultant in the delivery and reporting of migration services to multiple clients
- Onboard new clients through the enablement and provisioning phases of MaaS projects
- Assist with the technical onboarding of migration clients.
- Master the BT Notes Migrator and Integration product suite for successfully handling client requirements.
- Responsible for the management and setup of Lotus Domino and Microsoft migration environments
- Comply with Binary Tree’s documented MaaS project delivery methodology for all MaaS projects and coordination of all activities to ensure quality deliverables on a timely basis.
- Recommend process improvements to the MaaS project delivery methodology
- Execute project assignments and work output with precision and quality.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and effectively resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Work effectively and professionally with client and company staff, maintaining positive working relationships and a positive teamwork environment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors or technical degree in a related field or some equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience with Lotus Notes and Domino Administration and basic development skills
- Must have current experience with Microsoft Outlook, Exchange and Office365 Administration
- Self-driven, customer focused Onboarding Engineer with proven history of demonstrated technical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to collaborate on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities
- Good communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across multiple projects
- 5-10 years of experience with IT and Network Administration or related position.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate, both orally and written, and achieve successful outcomes through technical expertise combined with superior customer service skills.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills to manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects to completion.
- Willingness to work off-hours and weekends.
- Working knowledge of PowerShell programming
- Lotus Domino and Notes certification
- MCSE certification an advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience of customer-facing technology consulting in a business environment.
The successful candidate will become part of Binary Tree’s Migration as a Service Digital Transformation Services team and will report to the Manager of Migration as a Service.
The Migration Consultant works from home in the United States. Travel to client sites to deliver migration will be based on client requirements.
To apply, please send us your resume by clicking here.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.