Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 10,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
Senior Consultants are responsible for taking a leadership role in Binary Tree Professional Services delivering consulting services for migration projects using the Binary Tree software products. The position involves providing pre-sales and post-sales advice, guidance, design and technical implementation and migration skills to customers and partners for email migration projects.
This position requires both travel to client sites and the ability to work from home or other designated place of work to perform remote actions on client sites.
To understand migration, upgrades, restructuring and coexistence between migrated users and users yet to be migrated.
Gain and maintain expertise in Binary Tree AD, Exchange and Office 365 migration tools and take leadership role delivering pre-sales and post-sales consulting services, which will include (but not be limited to):
- Understand specific client AD, Exchange and Office 365 messaging environment by direct communications with clients
- Understand client short and long requirements for AD, Exchange, Office 365 and Azure; and define target state
- Work closely with Sales, Pre-Sales, Consulting and Support Colleagues to ensure suitable solutions designs, proposals and delivery are effected
- Perform pre-migration assessment and determine readiness of source and target environments to migrate using Binary Tree products
- Develop AD migration and/or Exchange strategy and articulate for client
- Install, setup and use Binary Tree AD and/or Exchange product to successfully migrate client’s existing environment to a target state
- Work closely with customer and partner resources to ensure that agreed client-specific requirements are met and that the appropriate governance is maintained to comply with client requirements
- The role will be initially focused on Binary Tree’s Strategic Product portfolio of software and services, although there will be a requirement to gain familiarity with Binary Tree Core Products in the longer-term. Core products are aimed at the Lotus Notes to Exchange / Office 365 marketplace.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ extensive knowledge and recent experience with Exchange and Active Directory
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory (AD) configuration and administration, including:
- Design, Deployment and Administration of Active Directory and Exchange / Office 365 in corporate environments (in excess of 5,000 users).
- Deployment and troubleshooting of Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016, including Outlook client configuration.
- Experience with Exchange upgrades. Understanding of 2016 a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of Exchange mail routing, Auto-discover concepts and Availability Services
- In-depth knowledge of AD schema and objects.
- Experience of AD migrations and / or upgrades in large environments.
- Good Knowledge & Recent experience of:
- Active Directory, Exchange / Office 365 and Windows
- AAD Connect, ADFS
- DNS, Networking and security.
- Demonstrable problem solving and troubleshooting experience/abilities.
- Experience in either a Software Company or a Solutions Consultancy that implemented software products in a competitive marketplace.
- Ability to work independently, in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Strong communication skills, in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work from a dedicated home office/work space with minimal supervision.
- Microsoft Exchange/Active Directory certifications a plus.
The successful candidate will become part of Binary Tree’s Professional Services team and will report to the current regional and global management structure in place for the team.
The candidate will work in close conjunction with the Sales, Pre-Sales Solutions Architects, the Project Management Office and Binary Tree Support.
This position is global. Preferred location is London with the ability to work remotely. Travel is required up to 25% for customer engagements, corporate events and meetings.
Please click here to send us your resume.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.