Reporting to the Company Controller, we are looking for a results oriented, experienced Senior Accountant to Manage AR, AP and Travel Reimbursement. The Sr. Accountant will be proficient in fully utilizing BinaryTree's financial systems and applications, providing efficiencies in reporting processes, and establishing quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting. In addition, the Sr. Accountant will ensure the integrity of accounting information. They will be proficient in researching account issues for compliance with company policies and with GAAP.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Invoicing, domestic/international collections & commission tracking
- Accounts Payable & expense reimbursement processing
- Assist with monthly and year-end financial close activities
- Special Projects, as needed
Skills and Specifications
- General ledger maintenance in accordance with GAAP
- Expertise with QuickBooks, Intaact or MS Dynamics
- Knowledge of Sales Force is a plus
- Proficient with Excel, Powerpoint and MS Office tools
- Experience with Xactly, Concur and Sharepoint is a plus
- Effective written and oral communicate skills
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of general accounting experience
- Strong Multi-tasking skills and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Works and communicates effectively across departments.
This role reports to the Controller.
This position is located in Kendall Park, New Jersey.
How to Apply:
- Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted
- Binary Tree is an EEO employer. M/F/D/V