About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 9,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
The Account Executive is a combination of channel development and direct sales. The individual will work with Sales Engineering, Partner and Alliance teams, Inside Sales, Services and Binary Tree Executive leadership to bring the best of Binary Tree to the client. Successful Account Executives are able to teach and provide relevant commercial insight, tailor the overall solution and exert control to help a client make an effective decision. By developing and maintaining favorable and trusted relationships with new and existing clients and partners, the Account Executive is responsible for revenue attainment and ensures that Binary Tree solutions consistently meet or exceed client expectations.
- Developing and accomplishing a territory revenue plan. Tracking meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue performance targets.
- Lead account expansion and new solution opportunities in existing accounts.
- Develops and manages the existing partner channel of Regional SI’s and Global SI’s that have main offices within the territory. This includes relationship, pipeline and prospect management.
- Identifies and actively develops new business partners in target markets that have the potential for a mutually beneficial alliance.
- Develops and manages partner relationships with Microsoft sales, technical, and Microsoft Consulting Services team.
- Accurate sales forecasting, CRM system record keeping and weekly territory reporting.
- Collaborating with Territory team members, marketing and Sales Leadership to achieve revenue growth in assigned territories and markets.
- Takes lead role in Partner and Channel enablement efforts and activities including the delivery of partner team training and coaching.
- Performs as the go-to sales support contact for partners in the channel to assist with closing opportunities with joint prospective clients.
- Meeting with direct clients to develop opportunities and collaborate with Sales Leadership for the investment of resources to successfully close opportunities.
- Knowledgeable of enterprise technologies, the Microsoft technology stack.
- Able to articulate Binary Tree’s key differentiators vs. competitors and properly position competitive analysis information.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing commercial insight and customer benefit in an effort to help clients make an effective decision.
- Attending industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build network.
- Participating and engaging in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business-related field.
- 5+ years relevant sales experience in corporate sales of software, services, in the Enterprise market segment or equivalent.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional enterprise IT and Digital Transformation product and services sales skills.
- Knowledge of The Challenger Sale, SPIN, Helping Clients Succeed, and/or Sandler sales skills for complex sales and selling solutions.
- Extensive experience engaging with senior executives (CXO and VP) within large enterprise customers is required.
- Existing relationships with Microsoft EPG and SMS&P contacts as well as the Microsoft partner ecosystem.
- Knowledgeable of enterprise technologies, the Microsoft technology stack, Office 365.
- Knowledgeable of digital information technology topics in various industries including healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, communications, resources, retail, and engineering.
- Highly proficient computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Skype for Business presentation skills.
- Advanced with CRM software process and systems such as SalesForce.com and Discover Org.
This role reports to the Vice President of Global Sales.
The ideal candidate will be located in the Northeast United States, preferably in the New York and Boston areas, with the ability to work remotely.
Available and willing to travel frequently for work assignments in territory. Occasional travel outside territory may be necessary for opportunities, company training, or partner events.
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.