The Senior Account Executive is a combination of direct sales and channel development. The individual will work with Sales Engineering, Partner and Alliance teams, Inside Sales, Services and Binary Tree Executive leadership to bring the best of Binary Tree to the client. Successful Account Executives are able to teach and provide relevant commercial insight, tailor the overall solution and exert control to help a client make an effective decision. By developing and maintaining favorable and trusted relationships with new and existing clients and partners, the Account Executive is responsible for revenue attainment and ensures that Binary Tree solutions consistently meet or exceed client expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and accomplishing a territory revenue plan. Tracking meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue performance targets.
- Collaborating with Territory team members, Marketing and Sales Leadership to achieve revenue growth in assigned territories and markets.
- Takes lead role in Partner and Channel enablement efforts and activities including the delivery of partner team training and coaching.
- Performs as the go-to sales support contact for partners in the channel to assist with closing opportunities with joint prospective clients.
- Meeting with direct clients to develop opportunities and collaborate with Sales Leadership for the investment of resources to successfully close opportunities.
- Knowledgeable of enterprise technologies, the Microsoft technology stack and IBM Notes and Domino platforms.
- Lead account expansion and new solution opportunities in existing accounts.
- Able to articulate Binary Tree’s key differentiators vs. competitors and properly position competitive analysis information.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing commercial insight and customer benefit in an effort to help clients make an effective decision.
- Develops and manages the existing partner channel of Regional SI’s and Global SI’s that have main offices within the territory. This includes relationship, pipeline and prospect management.
- Identifies and actively develops new business partners in target markets that have the potential for a mutually beneficial alliance.
- Develops and manages partner relationships with Microsoft sales, technical, and Microsoft Consulting Services team.
- Attending industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build network.
- Participating and engaging in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Accurate sales forecasting, CRM system record keeping and weekly territory reporting.
Skills and Specifications
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional enterprise IT and Digital Transformation product and services sales skills.
- Knowledge of The Challenger Sale, SPIN, Helping Clients Succeed, and/or Sandler sales skills for complex sales and selling solutions.
- Extensive experience engaging with senior executives (CXO and VP) within large enterprise customers is required.
- Existing relationships with Microsoft EPG and SMS&P contacts as well as the Microsoft and IBM partner ecosystem.
- Knowledgeable of enterprise technologies, the Microsoft technology stack, Office 365 and IBM Notes and Domino platforms.
- Knowledgeable of digital information technology topics in various industries including healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, communications, resources, retail, and engineering.
- Highly proficient computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Skype for Business presentation skills.
- Advanced with CRM software process and systems such as SalesForce.com and Discover Org.
Education and Qualifications
- BS or BA in Information Technology or Business related field.
- 5+ years relevant sales experience in corporate sales of software, services, in the Enterprise market segment or equivalent.
This role reports to the Area Director, North America Sales.
Located in Chicago. Available and willing to frequently travel for work assignments in territory. Occasional travel outside territory for opportunities, company training, or partner events.
How to Apply:
- Send resumes to email@example.com
- Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted
- Binary Tree is an EEO employer. M/F/D/V