Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a pension plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
At Binary Tree, we power enterprise transformations. Our award-winning software and services help Enterprise businesses modernize their Microsoft email, directories and applications by moving and integrating them to the cloud. Binary Tree mitigates the risk of delays, downtime, and budget overruns for complex transformation projects for large organizations. We understand Enterprise migration requirements that go well beyond the needs of small companies. Since 1993, we’ve transformed more than 7,000 global clients and 40 million users, including 6 million to Office 365. Our business first approach helps plan, move and manage the transformation process from end-to-end. So, clients stay focused on their core business while our experts deliver a low-risk, successful IT transformation.
Binary Tree is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor for Offices 365. Our headquarters are located outside of New York City with global offices in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Sweden and Hong Kong. For more, visit us at www.binarytree.com.
Project Managers are responsible for taking a leadership role in Binary Tree Professional Services managing both the scoping aspects of the pre-sales engagement and the delivery of Professional Services for migration projects potentially using the Binary Tree software products. The position involves providing pre-sales and post-sales advice, guidance and project management skills to customers and partners for migration projects and internal strategic initiatives.
- Successfully develops, manages, executes and refines project plans throughout the project lifecycle. Ensures compliance with Binary Tree’s documented project management methodology for all Professional & Managed Services projects and coordination of all activities related to Services projects to ensure quality deliverables on a timely basis and within budget.
- Effectively manages resource allocation for best use of talent, budget and time.
- Ensures that consultant and client teams understand the scope of each project, in addition to having clear knowledge of clients’ business issues, goals and processes through comprehensive data collection and analysis.
- Clearly, actively and articulately communicates project status to stakeholders, i.e. clients, consultants, Binary Tree management, etc., in both written and verbal formats.
- Achieves a high level of customer satisfaction and effectively resolves customer satisfaction issues.
- Considers the possible impact on the customer when setting goals, taking action or when carrying out job responsibilities. Responds to customers and colleagues with an appropriate level of urgency and responsiveness.
- Anticipates, identifies and resolves issues/concerns both internally and externally. Develops and presents solutions to appropriate parties. Professionally and proactively handles problems and/or conflict resolution. Uses sound judgment regarding escalation of issues to client or Binary Tree management.
- Recommends and assists in the development of project methodology and process improvements. Develops and implements internal systems to support, document, automate and improve internal processes.
- Exhibits cost containment focus during billable and non-billable assignments.
- Provides ongoing coaching, mentoring, and performance feedback to project team members.
- Completes and approves standard administrative requirements such as time and expense reports, performance and incentive goals/reviews in a quality manner and by established deadlines.
- Knowledge of the Binary Tree product suite and is able to successfully and efficiently manage implementation services for all products
- Participates in pre-sales activities to further Binary Tree’s success in the marketplace, including pre-sales activities and proposal development. Mines customer accounts for opportunities to upsell and promote additional Binary Tree products and services.
- Works effectively and professionally with client and company staff, maintaining positive working relationships and a positive teamwork environment.
- Manages key aspects of customer and partner engagements at both pre-sales and post-sales stages
- Manages scoping activities and the production of Statements of Work and Sales Proposals
- Become proficient in management of Binary Tree engagements, understanding and promoting best practices and driving client successful migrations
- Become trusted advisor with clients and colleagues
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with project management in a technical environment, preferably in a client site, systems implementation environment.
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple medium to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Expertise in setting and managing customer/partner expectations.
- Proficient experience in technology Professional Services in a business environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to interface with customers on cross-functional work teams both in person and in writing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project.
- Bachelors or technical degree in a related field or some equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken German & English language skills (other languages an advantage)
This role reports to the Services Director (DTS)
This position is based in Germany with the ability to work remotely. Travel is required up to 30% for customer engagements.
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.