Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 10,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
Project Managers are responsible for taking a leadership role in Binary Tree Professional Services managing both the scoping aspects of the pre-sales engagement and the delivery of Professional Services for migration projects potentially using the Binary Tree software products. The position involves providing pre-sales and post-sales advice, guidance and project management skills to customers and partners for migration projects and internal strategic initiatives.
- Successfully develops, manages, executes and refines project plans throughout the project life-cycle. Ensures compliance with Binary Tree’s documented project management methodology for all Professional Services, Application Transformation & Managed Services projects and coordination of all activities related to Services projects to ensure quality deliverables on a timely basis and within budget.
- Effectively manages resource allocation for best use of talent, budget and time.
- Ensures that consultant and client teams understand the scope of each project, in addition to having clear knowledge of clients’ business issues, goals and processes through comprehensive data collection and analysis.
- Clearly, actively and articulately communicates project status to stakeholders, i.e. clients, consultants, Binary Tree management, etc., in both written and verbal formats.
- Achieves a high level of customer satisfaction and effectively resolves customer satisfaction issues.
- Considers the possible impact on the customer when setting goals, taking action or when carrying out job responsibilities. Responds to customers and colleagues with an appropriate level of urgency and responsiveness.
- Anticipates, identifies and resolves issues/concerns both internally and externally. Develops and presents solutions to appropriate parties. Professionally and proactively handles problems and/or conflict resolution. Uses sound judgment regarding escalation of issues to client or Binary Tree management.
- Recommends and assists in the development of project methodology and process improvements. Develops and implements internal systems to support, document, automate and improve internal processes.
- Exhibits cost containment focus during billable and non-billable assignments.
- Provides ongoing coaching, mentoring, and performance feedback to project team members.
- Completes and approves standard administrative requirements such as time and expense reports, performance and incentive goals/reviews in a quality manner and by established deadlines.
- Knowledge of the Binary Tree product suite and is able to successfully and efficiently manage implementation services for all products
- Participates in pre-sales activities to further Binary Tree’s success in the marketplace, including pre-sales activities and proposal development. Mines customer accounts for opportunities to upsell and promote additional Binary Tree products and services.
- Manages key aspects of customer and partner engagements at both pre-sales and post-sales stages
- Manages scoping activities and the production of Statements of Work and Sales Proposals
- Become proficient in management of Binary Tree engagements, understanding and promoting best practices and driving client successful migrations
- Become trusted advisor with clients and colleagues
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with project management in a technical environment, preferably in a remote project management, systems implementation environment.
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple medium to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Expertise in setting and managing customer/partner expectations.
- Proficient experience in technology Professional Services in a business environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to interface with customers on cross-functional work teams both in person and in writing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project.
- Bachelors or technical degree in a related field or some equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills (other languages an advantage)
This role reports to the Director Professional Services (Digital Transformation Solutions)
This position is based in North America (preferably East Coast or Mid-West) with the ability to work remotely. Travel is required up to 30% for customer engagements.
To apply for this position, click here to send your resume.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.