About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 9,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
Binary Tree has recently moved to the NetSuite/OpenAir ERP system for reporting of financials and the automation of processes for Professional Services for project tracking, resourcing and reporting. OpenAir requires more administrative effort than the previous PPT system. Each project has setup and maintenance as well as invoicing functions that a Project Coordinator will need to perform in the support of the Project Management teams.
The ideal candidate will be a well-organized, solutions-oriented self-starter, placing a high priority on achieving excellent outcomes, attention to detail, adaptability, excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, timeliness and accuracy of work. They will be committed to Binary Tree’s mission and passionate about the unique skills and contributions they can bring to the position. They will collaborate with Project Managers and Consultants as well as finance for the complete setup of Professional Services Projects in OpenAir. The candidate will need to be able to thrive on variety, welcome problem-solving opportunities, and enjoy developing and implementing operations solutions. An interest in achieving PMP certification would be desirable.
- Manage project workflow in OpenAir
- Maintain OpenAir resourcing module, ensuring the maximization of all resources and assist to streamline all processes required to effectively utilize the OpenAir and NetSuite functionality
- Coordinate with project managers to maintain record of all resources and its availability and analyze all backlogs to ensure delivery of projects within required timeframe
- Maintain integrity of all data through standard processes and collaborate with project managers to forecast all resource requirements of projects and perform research for all special projects
- Set up of Projects, billing milestones and billing rules in OpenAir
- Perform Audits on OpenAir projects and transactions
- Assist in the advancement of the OpenAir system by optimizing and documenting business processes
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Maintain reporting from OpenAir on utilization, revenue projections and project profitability
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years in a project operations/coordination support role, or other relevant work experience required
- Experience with ERP systems required; Oracle NetSuite/OpenAir experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree in business, sustainability, or another related field preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain positive collaborative relationships with the Professional Services staff
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to convey both verbally and in writing
- Ability to embrace new challenges in a rapidly evolving work environment
- Comfortable with using technology and willingness to learn new technologies for operations management and implementation
- Demonstrable ability to manage and organize multiple projects with varying timelines, utilize information management systems and create and adhere to project completion timelines and budgets
- Demonstrable advanced computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; strong, advanced skills with Excel required
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills
This role will report to the Project Management Lead.
Preferred working location is the United States East Coast or Midwest with the ability to work remotely. The position supports global projects.
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.