Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
At Binary Tree, we power enterprise transformations. Our award-winning software and services help Enterprise businesses modernize their Microsoft email, directories and applications by moving and integrating them to the cloud. Binary Tree mitigates the risk of delays, downtime, and budget overruns for complex transformation projects for large organizations. We understand Enterprise migration requirements that go well beyond the needs of small companies. Since 1993, we’ve transformed more than 7,000 global clients and 35 million users, including 5 million to Office 365. Our business first approach helps plan, move and manage the transformation process from end-to-end. So, clients stay focused on their core business while our experts deliver a low-risk, successful IT transformation.
Binary Tree is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor for Offices 365. Our headquarters are located outside of New York City with global offices in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Sweden and Hong Kong. For more, visit us at www.binarytree.com.
The Professional Services Consultant is responsible for driving development, managing deliverables and partnering to build client relationships. The Professional Services Consultant’s responsibilities include ensuring that deliverables are completed on time and according to strategy. In conjunction with a project manager, this individual will be responsible for managing client expectations and be able to function as a project technical lead.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Master the BT DTS product suite and be able to successfully and efficiently deliver implementation services for all products
- Perform a lead role on client-site consulting engagements by implementing and conducting co-existence and migration projects throughout the project lifecycle
- Gain understanding of client’s business issues, goals and processes through data collection and analysis.
- Execute project assignments and work output with precision and quality.
- Comply with Binary Tree’s documented project delivery methodology for all Consulting Services projects and coordination of all activities related to Consulting Services projects to ensure quality deliverables on a timely basis and within budget.
- Document work in an accurate, precise and timely manner including standard reports, processes, procedures and decisions. Complete standard administrative requirements such as time and expense reports correctly and by established deadlines.
- Provides knowledge transfer to client project team.
- Achieve high level of customer satisfaction and effectively resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Consider the possible impact on the customer when setting goals, taking action or when carrying out job responsibilities. Respond to customers and colleagues with an appropriate level of urgency and responsiveness.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction despite time pressures or significant obstacles. Work to remove barriers to delivering high quality customer service.
- Clearly, actively and accurately communicate status of project to Binary Tree Project Manager and clients as appropriate, in both written and verbal formats.
- Anticipate, identify and resolve issues and concerns both internally and externally. Develop and present solutions to appropriate parties. Professionally and proactively handle problems and/or conflict to resolution. Use sound judgment regarding escalation of issues to client or company management.
- Participate in sales activities to further Binary Tree’s success in the marketplace, including pre-sales activities, product demos and proposal development. Mine customer accounts for opportunities to upsell and promote additional Binary Tree products and services.
- Meet time and budget requirements for all assignments, with minimal reminders. Prioritize work effectively and actively work to find more efficient ways to accomplish assignments and tasks.
- Work effectively and professionally with client and company staff, maintaining positive working relationships and a positive teamwork environment.
- Expert level knowledge of Domino messaging and administration
- Expert level knowledge of SMTP
- Good level knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, O365 implementations, and Active Directory
- Business value understanding of groupware, Internet/Intranet, and enterprise e-mail.
- Development experience with Lotus Notes/Domino or Java-based solutions.
- Hands-on technical expertise to guide customers through the successful implementation of projects.
- Exceptional communication, writing and presentation skills. Ability to interface with customers on cross-functional work teams both in person and in writing.
- Excellent organization and analysis skills.
- Ability and flexibility to travel to client sites. 25% to 50% travel possible.
- Working knowledge of Windows OS administration
- Working knowledge of PowerShell programming
- Lotus Domino and Notes certification
- MCSE certification an advantage
- Hands-on development and/or business experience in a wide range of business environments and industries an advantage
- Bachelors or technical degree in a related field or some equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1 year experience of customer-facing technology consulting in a business environment.
- Experience managing mid to large-scale development projects.
The successful candidate will become part of Binary Tree’s Professional Services DTS Team and will report to the Team Lead, Professional Services.
Preferred location is the Greater Philadelphia Area with the ability to work from home.
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.