Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 10,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
The Principal Product Architect is a deeply technical subject matter expert that provides industry analysis, design, documentation and strategic direction around a defined portfolio of software or services. He or she is responsible for the assigned products architecture throughout the assigned product(s) lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining product architectural vision, and working closely with product management, development, sales, marketing, services and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The desired candidate will have the ability to focus on understanding the end customer and delivering an appropriate end user experience. The Principal Product Architect’s contribution will serve to compliment the company’s overall strategy and vision.
Preferences for backgrounds in Azure implementation and operations/management, as well as Office365, Azure AD, On Premise Directory implementation and operations/management.
Duties and Responsibilities
Product Architect duties:
- Act as a strong and vocal leader within the company for assigned products
- Subject Matter Expert in the assigned products
- Help to define the product strategy and contribute to the road map
- Provide the Product department and key internal stakeholders a deep analysis of industry trends
- Creation of feature specification documents/user stories for product enhancements
- Assist in creating business justification documents for enhancements, features, and net-new products
- Attend daily stand up calls with the Development team and provide guidance when required
- Communicate status and solicit feedback from internal customers, such as sales and services
- Participate in early adopter and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Work with the Product Manager to prioritize items from the Product Queue to the Work queue for Development
- Collaborate with third-party vendors to ensure the Binary Tree strategic direction is alignment
- Work with Technical writer in an editor role for them to author product documentation
- Be a primary technical evangelist for the company; write blog posts, technical whitepapers, reference material. Review product collateral, case studies and other materials; speak at conferences and meet-ups; create product demos
- Contribute to product messaging, training, and positioning for the Technical, and Sales teams
- Be an expert within the competitive market for your assigned products
- Attend trade shows and conferences
- Analyze and interpret market trends concerning technical products or services for the end customer
- Contribute to technical competitive analysis documents for customers and the sales organization by working closely with the marketing teams to synthesize technical information into easy to understand customer facing content
- Compliment the Marketing team by contributing to the creation of technically accurate and engaging content around assigned products
Qualifications and Requirement
- At least 10 years’ experience supporting and designing Microsoft technology
- Deep technical knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including Office 365, Azure, Exchange, and Active Directory
- Experience with Implementation and Operations of Microsoft Cloud technologies (Azure, Office365)
- Microsoft Certifications in Azure, Office365, Exchange, and Active Directory
- Outstanding technical and non-technical communication skills
- Ability to understand and abstract complex systems from technical descriptions
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority
- Experience working with enterprise solutions with 10,000 or more users
- Experience working effectively with cross functional teams
- Prefer experience working with remote global workforce
The successful candidate will become part of Binary Tree’s Product Architecture team and will report to the Director of Product Architecture.
Preferred location is North America with the ability to work from home.
To apply for this position, click here to send us your resume.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.