Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree is a Microsoft Gold Partner for messaging, cloud productivity and application development and is dedicated to and focused on enterprise transformations to Microsoft platforms. Since 1993, Binary Tree has transformed more than 8,000 global clients and 42 million users, including 7.5 million users to Office 365. The company is a globally preferred vendor for Office 365. Its headquarters is located outside of New York City with global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. Its award-winning software and services help companies modernize email, directories and applications by moving and integrating them to the Microsoft cloud. The company’s business-first approach helps plan, move and manage the transformation process from end to end so that clients can stay focused on their core businesses. Binary Tree’s experts deliver low-risk, successful IT transformations. Visit www.binarytree.com for more information.
The seasoned Partner/Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for driving marketing strategies, planning, execution, and measuring all channel marketing activities to accelerate Binary Tree’s long-term growth. This role works closely with cross-functional global teams to help strengthen partnerships, increase brand awareness, develop and promote messaging and influence Channel sales pipeline. The successful Partner/ChannelMarketing Manager will cultivate win-win relationships within Binary Tree’s partner ecosystem, including Microsoft, on joint go-to-market activities.
- Defining, developing and executing messaging and positioning for initiatives that accelerate partner success in the modern ‘cloud-first’ world.
- Create the fundamental assets and processes to communicate our partner vision and story to different audiences.
- Ensure clear and proactive partner messaging across marquee launches, events, and milestones.
- Act as the Marketing “Subject Matter Expert” and single point of contact while coordinating efforts with partners, Corporate Marketing, Channel Sales and other field sales teams to deliver partner-ready content via web/digital and other appropriate portals to enable partner readiness and go-to-market activities.
- Establish relationships and define an effective collaborative operating model with stakeholders across the global organization who play key enabling roles in the channel.
- Provide tracking, measurement and reporting on the metrics of channel marketing programs and campaigns.
- Develop annual marketing calendar and quarterly review process and dashboards for strategic partners.
- Leverage existing CRM/marketing automation to further influence the partner ecosystem.
- Manage clear business rhythms with key marketing stakeholders.
- Participate in ongoing regional events for partners.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least 6 years of experience in Marketing or Partner/Channel Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications preferred
- Familiarity and experience with Partner business models – preferably the Microsoft Partner Network
- Experience with the modern Cloud partner ecosystem (e.g. next gen ISVs, MSPs, SIs) alongside a deep understanding of partner programs, sales enablement and partner / field readiness.
- Solid understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging trends
- Proven record in marketing and storytelling excellence
- Understanding of a tiered channel model and MDF programs
- Can serve as a uniting force that creates alignment across disparate teams; skilled at conflict resolution and making sure all voices are heard
- Strong collaborative skills – developing messaging and positioning and marketing assets that incorporates multiple points of view from different parts of the business but comes across in one coherent voice
- Multi-faceted communicator – connects with a variety of audiences across written, verbal, and presentations
- Ability to influence at all levels of the company
- Strong business acumen and analytical mindset, with a systemic approach to solving problems
- Results driving and adaptable’ thrives in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- Hands-on experience with CRM and marketing automation systems (Salesforce and Marketo)
This position will report directly to the Senior Director, Global Marketing.
This position is near Jacksonville, FL or Newark, DE, United States with the ability to work remotely. Travel is required 25% for events and corporate meetings.
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.