Last updated: January 2016
Binary Tree’s Office 365 Engineers deploy and maintain Office 365 tenant environments for our deployment customers. They should have experience in core windows networking services including DNS and DHCP. Be able to maintain remote network services such as VPN, HTTPS, Windows firewall, and remote data connectivity.
- This position is located in Newark, DE. Preference given to local candidates within commuting distance to the location.
- Relocation assistance is not provided for this position
Roles and Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities of a Binary Tree Office 365 Engineer include:
- Assisting in the execution and management of a set of Office 365 and Intune/EMS customers through the onboarding process, and assist customers in resolving blocking technical issues
- Assisting eligible customers with configuration of onboarding tools, processes and technology
- Analyze, develop and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for onboarding and entire deployment cycle
- Participating in the delivery and reporting of key business metrics for the onboarding process
- Fostering and maintaining effective customer relationships with customer satisfaction
- Must have current experience deploying Office 365 multi-tenant to customers of varying size and complexity.
- Analyze, develop and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for customer onboarding.
- Self-driven, customer focused Onboarding Engineer with proven history of demonstrated technical skills.
- Experience in fostering and maintaining effective customer and partner relationships
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to collaborate on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across multiple projects
- 5 years of experience with IT and Network Administration or related position.
- Current MCSE or MCITP certification preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate, both orally and written, and achieve successful outcomes through technical expertise combined with superior customer service skills.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills to manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects to completion.
How to Apply:
- Send resumes to email@example.com
- Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted
- Binary Tree is an EEO employer. M/F/D/V