About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 9,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
- This position is located in Newark, DE. Preference given to local candidates within commuting distance to the location.
- Relocation assistance is not provided for this position
Roles and Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities of a Binary Tree Office 365 Engineer include:
- Assisting in the execution and management of a set of Office 365 and Intune/EMS customers through the onboarding process, and assist customers in resolving blocking technical issues
- Assisting eligible customers with configuration of onboarding tools, processes and technology
- Analyze, develop and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for onboarding and entire deployment cycle
- Participating in the delivery and reporting of key business metrics for the onboarding process
- Fostering and maintaining effective customer relationships with customer satisfaction Desired Qualifications:
- Must have current experience deploying Office 365 multi-tenant to customers of varying size and complexity.
- Analyze, develop and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for customer onboarding.
- Self-driven, customer focused Onboarding Engineer with proven history of demonstrated technical skills.
- Experience in fostering and maintaining effective customer and partner relationships
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to collaborate on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across multiple projects
- 5 years of experience with IT and Network Administration or related position.
- Current MCSE or MCITP certification preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate, both orally and written, and achieve successful outcomes through technical expertise combined with superior customer service skills.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills to manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects to completion.
How to Apply:
- Send resumes to email@example.com
- Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted
- Binary Tree is an EEO employer. M/F/D/V