About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 10,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
The seasoned Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily management and execution of tailored and localized marketing strategies designed to increase brand awareness, drive acquisition, influence EMEA and APAC sales pipeline, strengthen channel partnerships and meet our brand objectives in multiple markets. The successful Marketing Manager will cultivate win-win relationships within Binary Tree’s internal and external stakeholders, including Microsoft and our partner community on joint go-to-market activities.
- In collaboration with the Global Marketing team, develop compelling propositions and drive go-to-market activities through all stages of the customer’s buying journey
- Create the fundamental assets and processes to communicate our vision and story to different audiences
- Develop and deliver inbound and outbound campaigns to support growth in the region
- Ensure clear and proactive messaging across marquee launches, events, and milestones
- Ensure that sales and marketing objectives are aligned and foster a collaborative team environment to drive exceptional results
- Track channel, market and customer trends to continually optimize and adapt marketing tactics
- Provide marketing leaders with ongoing analysis for investments, pipeline impact and goal setting
- Own the planning, resourcing, logistics and execution of local events, demand generation activities, and partner programs
- Manage accurate attribution of regional marketing activities – owning marketing metrics and reporting including marketing effectiveness, funnel conversion and velocity, marketing contribution, ROI, cost of acquisition and pipeline to investment ratios
- Evaluate, engage and manage third parties (media partners, vendors, suppliers) and ensure all activities are delivered on time and within budget
- Manage clear business rhythms with key sales, marketing and channel stakeholders
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least 5 years of B2B marketing experience in UK, French and German markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred
- Solid understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging trends
- Proven record in marketing and storytelling excellence
- Strong collaborative skills – developing messaging and positioning and marketing assets that incorporates multiple points of view from different parts of the business but comes across in one coherent voice
- Multi-faceted communicator – connects with a variety of audiences across written, verbal, and presentations
- Ability to influence at all levels of the company
- Strong business acumen and analytical mindset, with a systemic approach to solving problems
- Results driven and adaptable, thrives in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- Hands-on experience with CRM and marketing automation systems (Salesforce and Marketo)
This position will report directly to the Senior Director, Global Marketing.
This position is based in the UK with the ability to work remotely. International travel is required for events and corporate meetings. Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
To apply for this position, click here to send us your resume.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.