Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 10,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
The Marketing Manager, Digital Content is a key contributor to the marketing team who is ready to roll up their sleeves and help us communicate our story to the world with a wide variety of marketing content. This role will craft content that takes concepts related to enterprise digital transformation the management to a modern cloud infrastructure, and more, and communicate them in a compelling way to both business and technical audiences.
- Create and collaborate on various types of marketing content; content responsibilities include web copy, brochures, client presentations, blogs, press releases, white papers, video and webinar scripts, customer case studies and more
- Research and/or interview internal or external experts to capture ideas and distill complex ideas into effective, clear communications
- Contribute to company and product messaging development and communications and ensure that our content is consistent and aligned with the company’s desired messaging and positioning
- Track and report on content marketing activity and make recommendations to improve results
- Maintain content publishing schedule, support product launches, marketing campaigns, sales campaigns, competitive efforts, and more
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5-years recent experience creating marketing content in multiple formats at a B2B software or other technology company, with a strong preference for experience at companies in the modern workplace and cloud space
- Experience learning and grasping technical concepts and turning them into compelling marketing content
- Experience working with subject matter experts in developing content with company/product messaging and positioning
- BA/BS in business, marketing, journalism or a technical field
- Impeccable English language writing skills
- High creativity, attention to detail, and strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong collaborative skills – developing creative branding, messaging and positioning in marketing assets that incorporates multiple points of view from different parts of the business but comes across in one coherent voice
This position will report directly to the Senior Director, Global Marketing.
This position is based in Jacksonville, FL area with the ability to work remotely. Travel may be required for events and corporate meetings. Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
To apply for this position, click here to send us your resume.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.