Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a contributory pension plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
Binary Tree is a Microsoft Gold Partner for messaging, cloud productivity and application development and is dedicated to and focused on enterprise transformations to Microsoft platforms. Since 1993, Binary Tree has transformed more than 8,000 global clients and 42 million users, including 7.5 million users to Office 365. The company is a globally preferred vendor for Office 365. Its headquarters is located outside of New York City with global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. Its award-winning software and services help companies modernize email, directories and applications by moving and integrating them to the Microsoft cloud. The company’s business-first approach helps plan, move and manage the transformation process from end to end so that clients can stay focused on their core businesses. Binary Tree’s experts deliver low-risk, successful IT transformations. Visit www.binarytree.com for more information.
The Binary Tree Inside Sales Executive for Germany will help generate revenue by soliciting and qualifying leads; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information; developing accounts.
- Actively generates qualified sales leads for the outside sales team. Lead generation will be focused on:
- Notes and Domino install base upsell opportunities
- Binary Tree’s Domino-related software and service offerings
- Aggressively hunts sales leads using a variety of methods, including but not limited to:
- Cold and Warm calling
- Seeking and leveraging references
- Targeted, localized research
- Provide additional information and scheduling further contact as needed.
- Meets or exceeds target of pre-sales calls per day resulting in qualified sales leads for Account Executives.
- Provides a persuasive and appealing sales case to prospective clients, demonstrating the ability to eliminate sales obstacles.
- Presents a strong understanding of the business value of all Binary Tree Domino Transformation Solutions’ products and services.
- Builds demand and awareness of product offerings, as well as establishing rapport with key decision makers/prospective clients.
- Creatively drives the Sales and Business Development team while following the pre-defined sales process and lead generation/qualification methodologies.
- Maintains and updates the Sales Force CRM system with clear, concise information.
- At appropriate stage of sales process, coordinates with the designated sales person to provide qualified leads and assists in setting key follow-up appointments.
- Actively seeks ways to improve inside sales process and procedures; looks for and acts upon continuous improvement opportunities for higher sales productivity/outcomes.
- Demonstrates understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles.
- Provide marketing support for tradeshows and sales meetings.
- Shows ability to be a self-starter, a strong closer and have multi-tasking abilities. Remains flexible enough to assume various roles and perform other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years direct sales and/or telemarketing experience with a heavy emphasis on tele-sales expertise, preferably in a high-tech industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required in both German and English.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills/orientation
- Strong oral communication skills and ability to communicate professionally in written/email formats.
- Excellent self-organizational skills and a self-motivated approach is a must.
- Experience using Sales Force is preferred but not necessary
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
This role reports in to the DTS Managing Director of Global Sales.
This position is to be located in or near Northern Rhine-Westphalia ability to work remotely from your home office.
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your resume should be written in English; you can also send a copy in German if available.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.