Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning software company providing solutions to
the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based
incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our worldclass
team and grow your digital career.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree is a Microsoft Gold Partner for messaging, cloud productivity and application development and is
dedicated to and focused on enterprise transformations to Microsoft platforms. Since 1993, Binary Tree has
transformed more than 8,000 global clients and 42 million users, including 7.5 million users to Office 365. The
company is a globally preferred vendor for Office 365. Its headquarters is located outside of New York City with
global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. Its award-winning software and services help
companies modernize email, directories and applications by moving and integrating them to the Microsoft cloud.
The company’s business-first approach helps plan, move and manage the transformation process from end to end
so that clients can stay focused on their core businesses. Binary Tree’s experts deliver low-risk, successful IT
transformations. Visit www.binarytree.com for more information.
The Binary Tree Inside Sales Executive for United Kingdom & Nordics will help generate revenue by soliciting and
qualifying leads; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information;
- Actively generates qualified sales leads for the outside sales team. Lead generation will be focused on:
o Past Binary Tree accounts
o Announced mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
o Targeted accounts showing a propensity for merger, acquisition and divestiture activity
o Accounts with large Microsoft install base
- Aggressively hunts sales leads using a variety of methods, including but not limited to:
o Cold and warm calling
o Targeted emails
o Seeking and leveraging references
o Targeted, localized research
o Provide additional information and scheduling further contact as needed
- Meets or exceeds target of pre-sales calls per day resulting in qualified sales leads for Account Executives.
- Provides a persuasive and appealing sales case to prospective clients, demonstrating the ability to
eliminate sales obstacles.
- Presents a strong understanding of the business value of all Binary Tree Microsoft Cloud Solutions’
products and services.
- Builds demand and awareness of product offerings, as well as establishing rapport with key decision
- Creatively drives the Sales and Business Development team while following the pre-defined sales process
and lead generation/qualification methodologies.
- Maintains and updates the Sales Force CRM system with clear, concise information
- At appropriate stage of sales process, coordinates with the designated sales person to provide qualified
leads and assists in setting key follow-up appointments.
- Actively seeks ways to improve inside sales process and procedures; looks for and acts upon continuous
improvement opportunities for higher sales productivity/outcomes.
- Demonstrates understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles.
- Provide marketing support for tradeshows and sales meetings.
- Shows ability to be a self-starter, a strong closer and have multi-tasking abilities. Remains flexible enough
to assume various roles and perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2-3 years direct sales and/or telemarketing experience with a heavy emphasis on tele-sales expertise,
preferably in a high-tech industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required in English.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills/orientation
- Strong oral communication skills and ability to communicate professionally in written/email formats.
- Excellent self-organizational skills and a self-motivated approach is a must.
- Experience using Sales Force is preferred but not necessary
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the
customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with AEs and all other support
This role reports in to the MCS VP of Global Sales.
This position will be located in or near London, England and the ability to work remotely from your home office.
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without
regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or
sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.