Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 10,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
The Binary Tree EMEA Channel Director is responsible for the overall EMEA Channel, directly and through the EMEA Channel team. The EMEA Channel Director will need to create, foster, and expand the relationships with identified strategic Binary Tree channel partners. Partners may be assigned to the EMEA Channel Director based on geography, solutions, or classification of partner. The Binary Tree EMEA Channel Director will be accountable for the development and end-to-end support of the EMEA partner ecosystem. The EMEA Channel Director is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and execute against a Business Plan for the EMEA Channel.
- Identify and engage with a base of focus channel partners who will sell Binary Tree solutions to their new and existing customers.
- Establish executive relationships with focus partners in region.
- Work with EMEA marketing team to drive specific local campaigns with partner eco-system.
- Coordinate the involvement of Binary Tree support, service, and management resources, to meet EMEA channel objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volumes and strategic objectives across the region.
- Proactively lead a partner onboarding process that develops mutual performance objectives, sales and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs, both sales and technical, on an ongoing basis and develop a plan to address these needs.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with Binary Tree Sales resources.
- Drive excellent communication internally and externally to ensure adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Work with applicable Binary Tree resources to lead solution development efforts within partners that best address end-user needs.
- Ensure partner’s compliance with partner agreements and maintain accurate daily reporting in SalesForce.
- Provide feedback on the competitive landscape to product development and marketing.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achievement of assigned sales quota across EMEA Channel.
- Meet assigned expectations for profitability.
- Complete partner account plans for revenue and technical enablement.
- Maintain high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Drive the EMEA Channel marketing programme aligned with the EMEA marketing team.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts, keeping an up to date prospect funnel.
- Coordinate senior and executive management involvement with partner as appropriate.
- Work to ensure customer and partner satisfaction and problem resolution.
- 10+ years selling Channel Selling experience.
- 3+ years in a management role.
- 5+ years in region working with Partners and Distribution Channels.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Cloud offerings.
- Existing relationships with key Global and Regional Partners who specialize in Productivity applications.
- Ability to drive revenue and exceed quota through 3rd party sales.
- Proven ability to build a new partner relationship from the ground up.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize workloads with a high degree of accuracy and minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- A proven track record of working independently with limited supervision.
- 4-year college degree from an accredited university/college.
- Multilingual (French & German).
This role will report to the Senior Director, Global Partners & Channel.
This position will be working from a home/remote office, experience excelling in this type of environment is a plus with up to 50% travel. Ideal candidate will be located in the UK. Up to 20% of overall monthly schedule will be outside of the normal working hours. This role will support partners across the entire EMEA region. As a result, the desired hours will overlap standard working hours across the various time-zones in the region (hours to be determined based on candidate’s home country).
Click here to send your resume via email.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.