About Binary Tree
Binary Tree is a Microsoft Gold Partner for messaging, cloud productivity and application development and is dedicated to and focused on enterprise transformations to Microsoft platforms. Since 1993, Binary Tree has transformed more than 8,000 global clients and 42 million users, including 7.5 million users to Office 365. The company is a globally preferred vendor for Office 365. Its headquarters is located outside of New York City with global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. Its award-winning software and services help companies modernize email, directories and applications by moving and integrating them to the Microsoft cloud. The company’s business-first approach helps plan, move and manage the transformation process from end to end so that clients can stay focused on their core businesses. Binary Tree’s experts deliver low-risk, successful IT transformations. Visit for more information.
The Binary Tree Business Development Manager creates, fosters, and expands relationships with identified channel partners per the Binary Tree Partner model. Partners may be assigned to the Business Development Director/Manager based on geography, solutions, or classification of partner.
The Binary Tree Business Development Manager provides partners end-to-end support and guidance to execute with Binary Tree Software. The Business Development Director/Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds a base of focus channel partners who will sell Binary Tree solutions to their new and existing customers.
- Establishes executive relationships with key personnel in focus partner
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner
- Proactively leads a partner onboarding process that develops mutual performance objectives sales and critical milestones associated with a productive partner
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs both sales and technical on an ongoing basis and addresses the needs.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with Binary Tree Sales
- Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels and Binary Tree sellers by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and strict adherence to channel rules of
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of other necessary company and partner
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements and maintains accurate daily reporting in Sales Force.
- Provides feedback on the competitive landscape to product development and marketing
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner
- Meets assigned expectations for
- Completes partner account plans for revenue and technical enablement
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company
- Completes required reporting activities within assigned time frame. Enlists support of Sales, Service, Support and Executive resources as
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts, keeping and up to date prospect
- Coordinates company senior and executive management involvement with partner and end-user customer management as
- Works to ensure customer satisfaction and problem
Qualifications and Requirements
- Prior experience and specialized or technical knowledge (a must):
- To effectively perform in this position, an employee should have previous experience with increasing responsibility, including:
- 5+ years selling Channel Selling experience
- 2+ years Channel Sales Management experience
- Existing relationships with key partners who specialize in Productivity applications.
- Ability to drive revenue and exceed quota through 3rd party sales
- Proven ability to build a new partner relationship from the ground up
- Demonstrated the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- English speaking is a must, Multilingual (English, German, French) preferred
- Degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
- Strong Multi-tasking skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
The successful candidate will become part of Binary Tree’s Microsoft Cloud Solutions and will report to the Director, Global Partner and Channel.
Preferred location in the United Kingdom with the ability to work from home.
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. EOE