About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 9,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
The Director of Global Professional Services is responsible for transforming Binary Tree’s Services organization from being a product implementation arm of the company to one of becoming true trusted advisors with our most valued customers. This involves both overall responsibility for the design, creation and implementation of new Services solutions and methodologies in addition to on-going responsibility for daily operations within the Services Department.
In addition to everything mentioned in this Job Description, this Role will be specifically responsible for enhancing Binary Tree’s current Notes/Domino Application Modernization Solution offering and expanding Service Offerings to include other application environments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure successful delivery of Services engagements and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Create, implement and enforce strategy and direction to enhance Consulting Services value to clients, maintain profitability and drive revenue growth.
- Develop new and enhance existing consulting offerings and methodologies and deliverables, presentation content, case studies and success stories.
- Develop repeatable engagement model, process and methodologies necessary for successful engagements.
- Partner with the Sales and leadership teams to achieve departmental and corporate objectives; seeking out new revenue opportunities and securing incremental services business; building Binary Tree’s reputation in this space.
- Participate in and drive sales calls, meetings and presentations regarding Services opportunities.
- Ensure technical sales support is provided to the Sales team to scope services by managing standardization relating to estimates, proposals and SOWs for customers.
- Collaborate with sales, development and management team to drive and develop a strategic business plan, business mix, product introduction, product offering and consulting services.
- Establish relationship with partners to utilize Binary Tree products & services and create and continuously improve Service Offerings to be sold directly and through Binary Tree partners.
- Establish relationships with partners to provide Binary Tree with additional expertise as well as an overflow for professional services constraint relief.
Organizational, Technical and Operational
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft technology stack. Knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn about Notes and Domino environments.
- Thought leader helping clients through digital transformation.
- Globally build professional services skills including application development, mobile, cloud, server infrastructure, messaging, collaboration and unified communications.
- Build, retain and motivate a strong, scalable professional services organization where everyone is motivated and able to deliver and promote ongoing sales of products & services.
- Globally develop training, certification, and regulatory compliance roadmap for skills development, partnership minimums and partner level advancement and global customer expectations or regulatory demands.
- Manage and maintain operational standards for clear and concise SOWs, documentation, scope definition, approvals and ongoing contract management.
- Oversee the delivery of strategic engagements for customers as defined in SOWs to meet and exceed customer, business partner and vendor expectations.
- Escalation point of contact for resolution of customer issues.
- Maintain a process by which accurate and timely project updates are delivered to customers and management.
- Mentor personnel on projects and monitor project performance.
- Master Binary Tree positioning in the market and ensure continuous learning of Binary Tree products and services and industry trends.
- Provide mentoring and leadership to staff and evaluate and document the performance of direct reports.
- Clearly and articulately communicate with clients in written and verbal formats.
- Manage project schedules and department priorities and ensure they align with corporate strategy.
- On-site customer facing responsibilities will include sales calls for strategic and/or enterprise opportunities. (Travel will be required)
- Be flexible enough to assume various roles within the department including: IT strategist, enterprise presales support specialist, Engagement Manager as well as other roles as required for the projects.
- Responsible for P&L management and revenue and margin growth.
- Maintain target billable utilization rate for all resources and manage team to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Comply with practice and financial schedules, procedures and directives (e.g. weekly/monthly/quarterly revenue processing, invoicing, customer satisfaction surveys and forecasting).
Qualifications and Requirements
- BA/BS degree required, MBA or MSIT advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in a professional services leadership position in a software/technology Company.
- MCSE, PMP and equivalent certifications beneficial. • Exceptional knowledge of Agile delivery and DevOps strategies, concepts and practices.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives.
- Able to compile and analyze performance data to develop metrics that support decision-making for resource allocation and subsequent campaigns.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Proven experience working with diverse global employee and customer groups.
- Solid business acumen, management, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management, organization, and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout with working knowledge of SalesForce.com.
- A change agent with highly evolved influencing skills.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and passion for leading staff and managing projects to conclusion on time.
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple global teams at a time.
The successful candidate will become part of Binary Tree’s Transformation Services leadership team and will report to the President of Transformation Services.
Preferred location is New York Tri-State Area or United Kingdom with the ability to productively work from home.
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.