Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree provides software and SaaS solutions designed to enable enterprises everywhere to transform and manage change with the Microsoft cloud. Through its business-first approach, Binary Tree has helped over 50% of the Fortune 500 and 10,000 global organizations to plan, modernize, and manage transformations that involve Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure, business applications and merging organizations. The company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor, with headquarters outside New York City and global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. For more information, visit www.binarytree.com.
The Binary Tree APAC Business & Alliances Manager is responsible for the overall APAC sales strategy and the execution thereof, including the achievement of sales, profitability and partner recruitment objectives. A key focus will be around creating, fostering, and expanding relationships with identified channel & distribution partners per the Binary Tree partner model. The APAC Business & Alliances Manager will be responsible for the development and end-to-end support of the APAC partner ecosystem.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and execute against a Business Plan for APAC across all routes to market.
- Take a leadership role for the APAC matrix organization.
- Identify and engage with a base of focus channel partners who will sell Binary Tree solutions to their new and existing customers.
- Establish executive relationships with focus partner and distributors in region.
- Work with Global marketing to drive specific local campaigns, both direct to market and with partner ecosystem.
- Coordinate the involvement of Binary Tree support, service, and management resources, to meet APAC performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volumes and strategic objectives across the region.
- Proactively lead a partner onboarding process that develops mutual performance objectives, sales and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs both sales and technical on an ongoing basis and develop a plan to address these needs.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with Binary Tree Sales resources.
- Drive excellent communication internally and externally to ensure adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Work with applicable Binary Tree resources to lead solution development efforts within partners that best address end-user needs.
- Ensure partner’s compliance with partner agreements and maintain accurate daily reporting in SalesForce.
- Provide feedback on the competitive landscape to product development and marketing.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achievement of assigned sales quota across APAC.
- Meet assigned expectations for profitability.
- Complete partner account plans for revenue and technical enablement.
- Maintain high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Drive the APAC marketing programme aligned with the Global marketing team.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts, keeping an up to date prospect funnel.
- Coordinate company senior and executive management involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
- Work to ensure customer and partner satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Participating and engaging in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- 10+ years selling Channel Selling experience.
- 3+ years in a leadership role.
- 3+ years in region working with Partners and Distribution Channels.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Cloud offerings.
- Existing relationships with key Global and Regional Partners who specialize in Productivity applications.
- Ability to drive revenue and exceed quota through 3rd party sales.
- Proven ability to build a new partner relationship from the ground up.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize workloads with a high degree of accuracy and minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- A proven track record of working independently with limited supervision.
- 4-year college degree from an accredited university/college.
- Multilingual (English & Chinese Mandarin)
This role will report to the Business Development Director, Channel & Alliances, EMEA & APJ.
This position will be working from a home/remote office, experience excelling in this type of environment is a plus with up to 60% travel. Up to 20% of overall monthly schedule will be outside of the normal working hours.
Ideal candidate will be located in either Hong Kong. This role will support both end users and partners across the entire APAC region, including India, Japan and ANZ. As a result, the desired hours will overlap standard working hours across the various time-zones in the region (hours to be determined based on candidate’s home country).
To apply for this position, click here to send us your resume.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.