Grow your career at Binary Tree! We are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. We offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join our world-class team and grow your digital career.
About Binary Tree
Binary Tree is a Microsoft Gold Partner for messaging, cloud productivity and application development and is dedicated to and focused on enterprise transformations to Microsoft platforms. Since 1993, Binary Tree has transformed more than 8,000 global clients and 42 million users, including 7.5 million users to Office 365. The company is a globally preferred vendor for Office 365. Its headquarters is located outside of New York City with global offices in France, Germany, Singapore, Sweden and the U.K. Its award-winning software and services help companies modernize email, directories and applications by moving and integrating them to the Microsoft cloud. The company’s business-first approach helps plan, move and manage the transformation process from end to end so that clients can stay focused on their core businesses. Binary Tree’s experts deliver low-risk, successful IT transformations. Visit for more information.
The Account Executive is a combination of channel development and direct sales. The individual will work with Sales Engineering, Partner and Alliance teams, Inside Sales, Services and Binary Tree Executive leadership to bring the best of Binary Tree to the client. Successful Account Executives are able to teach and provide relevant commercial insight, tailor the overall solution and exert control to help a client make an effective decision. By developing and maintaining favorable and trusted relationships with new and existing clients and partners, the Account Executive is responsible for revenue attainment and ensures that Binary Tree solutions consistently meet or exceed client expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and accomplishing a territory revenue plan. Tracking meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue performance targets.
- Collaborating with Territory team members, marketing and Sales Leadership to achieve revenue growth in assigned territories and markets.
- Takes lead role in Partner and Channel enablement efforts and activities including the delivery of partner team training and coaching.
- Performs as the go-to sales support contact for partners in the channel to assist with closing opportunities with joint prospective clients.
- Meeting with direct clients to develop opportunities and collaborate with Sales Leadership for the investment of resources to successfully close opportunities.
- Knowledgeable of enterprise technologies, the Microsoft technology stack and IBM Notes and Domino platforms.
- Lead account expansion and new solution opportunities in existing accounts.
- Able to articulate Binary Tree’s key differentiators vs. competitors and properly position competitive analysis information.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing commercial insight and customer benefit in an effort to help clients make an effective decision.
- Develops and manages the existing partner channel of Regional SI’s and Global SI’s that have main offices within the territory. This includes relationship, pipeline and prospect management.
- Identifies and actively develops new business partners in target markets that have the potential for a mutually beneficial alliance.
- Develops and manages partner relationships with Microsoft sales, technical, and Microsoft Consulting Services team.
- Attending industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build network.
- Participating and engaging in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Accurate sales forecasting, CRM system record keeping and weekly territory reporting.
- Skills and Specifications:
- Strong Multi-tasking skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Works and communicates effectively across departments.
- Proficient with MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Microsoft Office 365 from an end user perspective – Using Skype, OneDrive, OneNote, and Yammer
- Knowledge of agile development practices (especially Scrum) methodology and tools.
- Experience with writing user stories, grooming product backlogs
Skills and Specifications
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional enterprise IT and Digital Transformation product and services sales skills.
- Knowledge of The Challenger Sale, SPIN, Helping Clients Succeed, and/or Sandler sales skills for complex sales and selling solutions.
- Extensive experience engaging with senior executives (CXO and VP) within large enterprise customers is required.
- Existing relationships with Microsoft EPG and SMS&P contacts as well as the Microsoft and IBM partner ecosystem.
- Knowledgeable of enterprise technologies, the Microsoft technology stack, Office 365 and IBM Notes and Domino platforms.
- Knowledgeable of digital information technology topics in various industries including healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, communications, resources, retail, and engineering.
- Highly proficient computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Skype for Business presentation skills.
- Advanced with CRM software process and systems such as SalesForce.com and Discover Org.
Education and Qualifications
- BS or BA in Information Technology or Business-related field.
- 5+ years relevant sales experience in corporate sales of software, services, in the Enterprise market segment or equivalent
- Fluent in German is required
This role reports to Managing Director of EMEA Sales.
This position is global. Preferred location is Germany with the ability to work remotely. Travel is required 25% for client meetings, events and corporate meetings.
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All employment decisions at Binary Tree are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Binary Tree will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.