- 记录日期:Nov. 11, 2020
The role of Active Directory has changed in the cloud era. What used to be the central service to access every resource has now become one of many directory services in use, including Azure Active Directory.
As your business faces mergers and acquisitions, requiring that you consolidate your IT environments, it’s natural to question your dependence on a 20-year old technology. But this on-demand webcast sheds light on best practices when it comes to:
- Relying on AD: using age-old tech in the modern era
- Migrating away from AD: Why, when, and how
- Steps to make your AD migration successful with minimal impact to users
- Nick Cavalancia, Microsoft Cloud and Datacenter MVP and Contributing Editor, ITPro Today
- Melissa Espinal, Sr. Product Manager, Binary Tree/Quest