Fast Track Upgrade to Exchange 2010: Customer Case Study ReviewSeptember 1, 2011
A Binary Tree Webinar - Fast Track Upgrade to
Exchange 2010: Customer Case Study Review
Join experts from Netarx and Binary Tree on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 from 12pm to 1pm (Eastern Time) to learn how a law firm dramatically streamlined their upgrade to Exchange 2010 with the help of Binary Tree's E2E Complete software. Netarx will discuss the project and compare and contrast how this project differed from similar projects in the past. Specifically, Netarx will compare and contrast:
- The manual migration approach of PowerShell scripts, spreadsheets and guesswork that most organizations currently use versus a new automated approach that E2E Complete enables.
- The limited scheduling, forecasting and reporting capabilities that Netarx had when they relied on the manual migration approach versus the new capabilities they have by leveraging the automation of E2E Complete.
- Managing migration projects remotely and how to scale migration service offerings from a migration command center handling multiple projectssimultaneously.
In the meantime, check out these valuable Exchange 2010 MigrationResources:
E2E Complete Overview Video:
E2E Complete Demo Video Series:
- E2E Complete Demo: Part 1 of 10 - Installation
- E2E Complete Demo: Part 2 of 10 - Configuration and Auto-Discovery
- E2E Complete Demo: Part 3 of 10 - Mailbox Migration Overview
- E2E Complete Demo: Part 4 of 10 - Manage Migration Queues with Filtered Search
- E2E Complete Demo: Part 5 of 10 - Pre-Stage Users and Process Migrations
- E2E Complete Demo: Part 6 of 10 - Schedule Blackout Windows to Prevent User Downtime
- E2E Complete Demo: Part 7 of 10 - Review the Status Overview of All Migrations
- E2E Complete Demo: Part 8 of 10 - Review the Migration Log Messages
- E2E Complete Demo: Part 9 of 10 - End-User Notifications and Self-Service Portal
- E2E Complete Demo: Part 10 of 10 - Migration Metrics and Reporting