Why partner with Binary Tree?February 11, 2019
At Binary Tree, we have a successful track record when we work with partners and integrators to minimize the client’s perceived risk in taking the journey to the Microsoft platform. Our partner channel business model is a great way for you to expand your addressable market, bring a more complete solution to the table, and increase revenue. Here’s how it works.
What our clients need
Migration projects can be daunting. Choosing the right path is a huge, potentially career-altering decision. These types of projects often raise a ton of questions from clients:
- “How complex is this migration, really?"
- "How long is it going to take?"
- "What are the risks in downtime and lost productivity?"
- "What are the right complementary solutions that will help ensure a smooth transition?"
To get it right, clients need to have a large budget, some tolerance for risk, and a willingness to look for business value beyond “if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it.” They’ve taken a good first step by choosing Binary Tree to plan, move or manage their enterprise IT transformation from end-to-end. But sometimes, they need more than we can offer alone. That’s where you come in.
How you benefit
We can work together to help our clients migrate even more smoothly. The advantages of this channel partnership are plentiful: shared pipeline, new geographical markets, and increased value proposition. More inroads to clients will mean more business opportunities, plain and simple. If we can bring more “full-featured” solutions to the table through a partnership that leverages the unique value of each organization, then it’s good for both of us and for our clients. It’s a win-win-win.
The right fit
We know that keeping up with today’s fast-paced IT landscape takes a special kind of partnership. Here’s what we offer and look for:
- Open communication to create a channel partnership that is mutually beneficial and to reduce deal friction.
- Deep technical expertise to troubleshoot any issues that may come up and offer a consultative, business-first approach.
- Superior customer service and a dedication to limit disruptions and make the client’s transformation as smooth as possible.
- Collaboration that combines forces to reach more markets and share funds for co-marketing activities to streamline business processes. All of which lead to faster time to market.
Get in touch
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply to our partner program. We look forward to working with you on your next project.