Quick Starts for Migration Projects
The objective of the Binary Tree Quick Start offering is to provide a subject matter Binary Tree Product Expert to accelerate the customer through the product implementation process. Binary Tree will facilitate this objective remotely, delivering the activities listed per the Quick Start offering.
At the conclusion of the Quick Start session, the customer will have a base installation of the product available to enable to their desired configuration and manage their environment.
Quick Start Guidelines
When purchasing a Quick Start Support Offering with Binary Tree, please ensure the following guidelines are met to achieve a successful Quick Start:
- During the initial call between sales and the product expert that will perform the Quick Start the customer should outline what they want to achieve as well as ask any additional questions to ensure they are prepared.
- Quick Starts are delivered remotely.
- All required pre-requisites for our products must be met prior to engaging our product experts to begin the Quick Start.
- A Quick Start is allotted for one, three or five consecutive days/hours.
- A Quick Start day is intended for an entire day and is not intended to be broken into multiple days or meetings and at the end of the day the Quick Start is over.
- If at the end of the allotted time the customer requires more assistance, there is the option to purchase additional Quick Start days.