United Al Saqer Group
Employees of a diversified conglomerate enjoy a smooth transition to a new platform for email, calendars, and contacts.
- Migrate 600 Lotus Notes user accounts, email, contacts, and calendars to Microsoft Exchange.
Key Business Need
- Expertise and services to accomplish a migration from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange with minimal impact on users.
- Migrated 600 email accounts without impacting the users
- Simpler user access with a single sign-on for email and applications
- Web browser access to email facilitates increased employee communication and productivity
- Gained a foundation for integrating applications and supporting user collaboration
Download the United Al Saqer Group Case Study
/Resources/Case Studies/United Al Saqer Group